+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Privatefx.com - PAMM system

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not in a situation to put cash in anyone's record or exchanging aptitudes. in the event that at all I have the cash , then I like to put resources into my own exchanging account so I get more edge cash to do the exchanging with all the more free hand and make benefit for myself.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-26), danish555 (2018-08-31), sakigbest (2018-08-28), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (4), zahid2016 (2018-08-28)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not going with any of these two systems as i am not in a position to invest money in any body's account or trading skills.
    If at all i have the money , then i prefer to invest in my own trading account so that i get more margin money to do the trading with more free hand and make profit for myself.

thnkx

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-23), ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-26), Unregistered (4)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    I am not to An position to put cash to At whatever body's account alternately exchanging abilities. In in the least i have those cash , afterward i want will put resources into my identity or exchanging record thus that i get more edge cash to would the exchanging with more free hand What's more settle on benefit for myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM1881 (2018-08-28), PAK786 (2018-08-16), Trump (2018-08-25)

Member joon has a spectacular aura about joon has a spectacular aura about joon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not going with any of these two systems as i am not in a position to invest money in any body's account or trading skills.
    If at all i have the money , then i prefer to invest in my own trading account so that i get more margin money to do the trading with more free hand and make profit for myself

Junior Member sahil1988 is an unknown quantity at this point sahil1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency into another currency at a exchange rate on a specified date. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. largest and most liquid market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The duration of the trade can be one day, a few days, months or years In addition they are traded by speculators who hope to capitalize on their expectations of exchange rate high dollar butter thi week .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They were led by the Mexican peso and the Chinese renminbi, which entered the list of the top ten most traded currencies. To buy the rumor or sell the fact can also be an example of the cognitive bias known as anchoring, when investors focus too much on the relevance of outside events to currency prices.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar dekho bhai me khud kuchh nahi janata hu iske bare me kyuki forex me hume khud trade karna hga agar ap pamm account me invest karte hai to aapkeliye koi aur trade karega aur aapse fees bhi lega aur aapko jo bhi profit milta hai usme se kai profit usse hi dena apdega is liye apako khud trade karna chaiye

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rrdevmurari For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Banned alih is an unknown quantity at this point alih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not to An position to put cash to At whatever body's account alternately exchanging abilities. In in the least i have those cash , afterward i want will put resources into my identity or exchanging record thus that i get more edge cash to would the exchanging with more free hand What's more settle on benefit for myself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alih For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not in a position to invest money in any body's account or trading skills. if at all i have the money , then i prefer to invest in my own trading account so that i get more margin money to do the trading with more free hand and make profit for myself.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeem66321 For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast