+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Please suggest me the best Robot for android mt4 trading.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never used a robot to trade, I don't trust machines, I want to trade with myslef, it's safer for me and maybe in the next few days I will try to use it. and personally I don't use it. Forex robots are good but I don't use them. You are not a 24-hour online robot that's impossible. So now we use it and it's definitely good to use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't use the robot method in forex trading. I think trading robots is not for every trader. You must be an expert trader if you want to trade with robots in the forex market. But it is true that you can get more profit by trading robots. so try to become a skilled trader to make more profit. and If you do not have large capital, when there is rapid market movement, if you lose, the robot that causes the robot that is used throughout the account may be limited. Only a few There are no stop-losses and can make your own decisions. is the best deal that you cannot use manually to trade in the absence of a trader. but think about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this year but i am lacking information into history that a lot of tuerbo forex is often banned in many really strong brokers i think this robot is to capture big g evidence but unfortunately it can function in many brokers and i am very interested in getting Forex robots to trade for me . I have heard great things about forex robots, but I am not sure which forex robots are the best. I have one question about forex robots. Is forex robot really profitable? Can we get profit every time we trade with forex robots? Is forex robot really reliable?

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't Depend Robot, you might have positive results in the short term and negative results in the long term. I say this based on my experience, that's what happened to me when I started trading, I bought a robot from one trader at a price of $ 100 because he promised me that Ea would turn me into a millionaire immediately so ignoring fundamentals and technical analysis I put all trust I said that Ea, it did well in the beginning but eventually I lost all my capital of $ 520. This is my personal experience with Ea`s.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried many forex robots for weeks, months and nothing gives me satisfaction about trading. I don't trust robots, they are not reliable for me because they are based on fixed rules, therefore when the market starts and the rules are fulfilled, they will open a position that will end up with a loss .. I tried it on a demo account of course, all have poor performance, and the results are not as shown on their website ..

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both have different adventures and distractions because when you walk manually you have to control your emotions, but you don't need to in terms of robots and robots they take the order that we put it in that place and open positions without emotion and it's better for me to trade manually manually, Bacause there is an inner problem to believe in BOT, I just believe that, there is something that BOT cannot do what we can. but i can't describe it here. but every trader has his own way to profit. so it doesn't hurt if a trader uses a robot!

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think beginner traders also work with good choices with indy systems by profiles to work on good differences, and more about approaching further in determining the best with presets about using options with a range. on the values of risk quote levels with margins and more units have the qualifications of strategic strategies in preference. and in my view if you use automatic trading then it is not good compared to manual trading so you always trade forex as a manual and get good money compared to automatic trading and also provide good knowledge about the forex market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you use EA without knowing exactly how EA works it is a very big mistake; but I am very curious about your Manual trading, can you share some of your profitable trades with the Manual Strategy here, I mean a detailed statement or my MyFX books? and this means traders who use EA have a lot of potential to make money compared to manual traders (if they still have a small population, Manual Traders can profit).

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many experience holders say EA is not profitable for us and not every EA is the best for our trade and some EAs are very disadvantaged for our trade in the forex trading business, so I think manual trading is the best but we need a great experience. and but you have to remember this "dot robot guarantees you a successful trader" because all profits generate not your analysis, but the benefits derived from the work of robots. and remember if you use a robot, when you are good at analyzing market movements ?????

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to use EA safely, I think traders still need to play a role in determining trends and EA can make changes only with the Buy / Sell rules. This makes EA safer when we have to understand the current trend and we can adjust EA according to the trend, friend. and I think manual trading is good for all traders. Bcox manual trading is your full control. And manual trading is very safe and risk free. And the robot isn't good. Bcox robot trading is very risky in my opinion. Many robots function properly But my opinion is manual trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast