+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Please suggest me the best Robot for android mt4 trading.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to use EA safely, I think traders still need to play a role in determining trends and EA can make changes only with the Buy / Sell rules. This makes EA safer when we have to understand the current trend and we can adjust EA according to the trend, friend. and I think manual trading is good for all traders. Bcox manual trading is your full control. And manual trading is very safe and risk free. And the robot isn't good. Bcox robot trading is very risky in my opinion. Many robots function properly But my opinion is manual trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever, I don't like trading with robots. I think robots are not suitable for trading because this is a very sensitive job. Even though he understood almost everything even though he could not be perfect as a human creation. In addition, I do not recommend trading with robots. and Some traders trade with Forex robots and seem to be profitable for them. Traders get money from this system also prefer to use robots because trading methods are manually useful and good for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People say that robots really work but I don't think so they work I don't believe in robots, and see in Forex trading you buy or sell, and when robots accidentally make good trades than we think oh my goodness it is the best whole it's nothing. and the robot will never give us money, it will only give us a loss, fast never rely on robots, because everything will change if you depend on a robot, it will get worse again and again

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I never trade using robots and I don't believe that a good trader uses robots to make a profit, you have to depend on yourself to make money not on robots because robots won't help you for a long time and maybe you will arrive At the end of getting a margin call and I still can't trust the money that I earned hard for the robot besides, I still can't find a good robot that can give me consistent profits. that is why I prefer to trade on my own, not only am I the person responsible for my own money but more useful

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading rather than automatic trading. If you don't have good capital, then you have to go for manual trading. with manual trading, you will learn how to use the forex market when needed. Even if you lose, you can blame yourself and you can learn from your mistakes. but in EA, you cannot blame yourself. but if you have good capital and don't have time to trade, then you have to use automatic trading because it saves you time and helps you get the best results.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes EA can make a miracle like EA Indrafx. But of course it still requires high-risk trading and is not too wise to do. But this kind of miracle can only be achieved by EA brokers. But don't expect too much and better expect fair profits. and I never used the EA system but from what I saw or heard was that most of them were good when we used it early but as time went on it started to get worse to worst because one of my friends used it with a 1k balance and he could change it to 1500 to a month rather than suddenly from the next month he starts losing badly to the stage he decides to just draw whatever is left.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, i think your own strategy is better than robot trading. You try to trade in forex without any robot. Your mt4 platform is best for your android smart phone to market analysis and open or close any trade and you can also use stop loss

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't waste money and time behind the robot. Someone should never believe it. I always prefer manual trading. You better improve your trading skills. Read this, you can find many strategies that can be useful for your trade. and we have to believe in ourselves for 100%, because everything we can do on forex only believes in ourselves that we can succeed in forex, we also have to believe it to get success there

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot aur mainyual roop se vyaapaar? main mainyual roop se vyaapaar karana pasand karata hoon, lekin prabandhan ke lie, main robot ka upayog karana pasand karata hoon ... isalie main ardh-vyaapaarik gatividhiyon ka upayog karata hoon ... lekin mujhe yakeen hai ki main sundar parinaam praapt kar sakata hoon ... aur yadi aap nirantar laabh ke saath ek achchha visheshagy salaahakaar khojane ka prabandhan karate hain, to har maheene 10% ya yahaan tak ​​ki 5% ka kahana hai ki yah theek hai, to isaka upayog karen aur isake saath aadaan-pradaan karen ki main kyon nahin yakeen hai ki har koee eee unake chaart ke lie khush hoga unake lie laabh kamaane ke lie

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main eee ya ek svachaalit vyaapaar pranaalee ka upayog karata hoon jise mainne vishuddh roop se takaneekee vishleshan ke aadhaar par skeling rananeetiyon ya ausat ka upayog karake vikasit kiya hai. aur mujhe lagata hai ki videshee mudra robot ek laabhadaayak cheej nahin hai isalie main videshee mudra robot ka upayog nahin karata hoon, meree raay mein varishth vyaapaar videshee mudra vyaapaar se seekhane aur bada paisa banaane ka sabase achchha tareeka hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast