+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please suggest me the best Robot for android mt4 trading.

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    nhi mujhay robots kay baray main bilkul nhi pta isi liye mai aap ko robots kay baray main suggest nhi kr skta agr aap ko robots kay baray main pata hai to aap mujhay zaroor btao q kay mai abhi new hon maine trading kay baray main bohot kuch janna hai.

---------- Post added 07-19-2016 at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2016 at 06:14 PM ----------

Agr aap ko robot chaahiye android mt4 kay liye to aap google par search kro aap ko mil jayega forex trading mai agr aap ko kisi bhi trhan ki help chaahiye to aap asaani sai usay google ki madad sai hasil kr sktay hain.

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Agr aap ko robot chaahiye android mt4 kay liye to aap google par search kro aap ko mil jayega forex trading mai agr aap ko kisi bhi trhan ki help chaahiye to aap asaani sai usay google ki madad sai hasil kr sktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also want to have control over the funds, it's scary to turn everything into a bot. and I don't use any robots for my trade because I submit my own judgment for trading and the amount of profit I make from here I am quite happy with it. and I have never used a robot. Because in my opinion there is no profitable robot in every market condition. Besides with their own trading, I can get a lot of trading experience and knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2019-08-26), Unregistered (2)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I even plan to build a robot on MACD plus the price itself, I know that MACD is fine at a high time period usually 4 hours or more. Please if you have used MACD EA in the past apart from one MT4 platform, tell me what you think of using MACD for robots. and based on my experience in using MACD EA using TF H4 is better than using a smaller TF and modification for MA to be a bigger MA is better to make intraday and even swing trading using this MACD EA, but the most important thing is the currency pair also has a significant role in achieving earnings, I usually use USDCHF for better results

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-28)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can try trading system instead of robot because it makes more money and when you generate good income you can try to make low profit from this trade and it will be profitable. Regarding this, please see someone who already has a thread in this forum so that Android ignore free Android. I earn money as myself and robots and robots to trade based on sleep which is consistently good for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to explore the market which is a very risky thing to do, I don't think you have to rely on the software to do it yourself and does anyone know abt high frequency trading how to do it on mt4 if anyone has information related to HFT please share it on here or PM me and Are there brokers who make scalping EAs that will benefit them as well as clients, brokers will get through spreads because there will be large vol & clients will get small but consistent pft

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

aagus (2019-08-17)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your accuracy and foresight to find a good EA that will match your risk profile in your account; usually an EA can generate a profit of between 3% to 10% per month does not make you have a heart attack (meaning it does not make you worry) BUT if you can optimize up to 20%, the EA will give you more volatility in your deposit account.

The key is Optimization for your EA.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

combifx (2019-08-30)

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhaei forex trading min buhat sari strategies mojod hin aur har trader apni apni stretagy pe hi work karta he earning bhi leita he magar aik bat clear he k ye robot tu nuqsan hi deite hin aur es lei main tu apne sab doston ko kehta hon k wo en robot ko na use karin trading k lei. Robot ka aik kaam mujhe ye samjh min ata he k market ki movement ka andaza karin market ko samjhin aur bari earning kar lein. Sir robot ko use kar k earning kar leina aur wo bhi mustaqil bunyadon pe tu ye na mumkin he.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Misspost For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma tu ap ko yahi suggest karo ga ka robots ko kabhi be use nahi karna chahiye kio ka is se hamay kabhi faida nahi ho ga is liye hamay ya chahiye ka khud trading karay manual tariky se yahi sab se behtar hota ha sab traders ka liye.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not support trade in any robot. but I see some robots working perfectly.
    so we need to find an original robot to use, but at first we need to use it in a demo account
    after that in real, and you can change the lot size if you want to change. and of course it's good of you to share with us your EA is profitable because you are for me, I didn't use EA before I felt that this EA worked with a good strategy and after that started testing it with a demo account and finally I made a decision to use it or not .

every result from you my friend from this EA

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

perkalian (2019-08-16), Unregistered (2)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All robots already have the ability proven by the manufacturer. Robots can be said to be their assistants, and of course as human creations, have weaknesses. The most important thing is how we manage money management and organize orders into robots. This simple rule is to get profit from EA. and robots always work but don't believe it because it will be able to give you more and more tedious time if you want to benefit from here then you need to leave it enough to make your profit perfectly.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), yumna (2019-08-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast