+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Trading Indicator for beginner

Banned sayed20 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear apka indicator buhat hi acha ha lekin ic indicator se humien achi strategy banane k liye buhat hi help mil sakti ha jis se humien ak andaza ho jata ha kh market me movement ko kaise janch sakte hain aur aise hi humein market me suddenly changing se hi hum acha profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned techzone will become famous soon enough techzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you so much ap nay bohut acha post share kiya hay mujay bohut pasand aya aor i hope har trader ko aya hoga i think ye new bies kay liy bohut help full hoga aor in ko bohut information day ga aor un ko bohut faida hoga in ke confusion dor hoge aor serf un ko nahe har trader ko faida hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is tarha key hee new traders ko cahhaein hotey hen kiun keh woh is men ziada learn unhon ney kia naheen hiota hey is liey yehh un kee koshish hotee hey jalde jaldee profit is tarha loss kartey rehtey hen is tarah key indicators sey un ko kafee saree achee achee profits miltee hen .

Banned ahmed040 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed040's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello I'm from the nature of my work in the forex I do not rely on strategies or recommendations , but I loved the use of indicators and I'll try this indicator on a demo account that increased profit I will do on my live account and thank you

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Index very cool dear brother, but I think it's old and it finds the best indicators Bktheir but I'm going to try this indicator on a demo account if he succeeds him will trade on the real account and I hope that this indicator succeed

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    than you so much k ap nay ye use full post share kiya hay mujay bohut pasand aya aor i think ye new traders k liy bohot use full hoga aksar new ones trading rules kAY baray may confuse hotay hay is say un ko bohut paida hoga bulkay har trader ko faida hoga ....

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is on a distinguished road kuldeep 555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for me you can use RSI indicator for new bie because it is good indicator for new comer it is very simple indicator for understnd and also its signal strength is very accurate for trading so that it is very popular indicator for trading and it is very simple to use and easy to access hopes you like this indicator

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is the strongest way to make profits in my opinion and also it is so simple for any beginner trader .it may be so useful if you are trading with the trends.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course that those are beginner in this market. they are wok the market with the planning. they are use the indicators. so that they are able to good work in the market.they are earn the money regular. we can say that indicators are very very important.

Banned Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders depending on technical indicators to predict market movements used to be laughed at and dismissed as kooks, but modern traders are paying heed to these funny lines on top of price charts. Examples of common technical indicators include Relative Strength Index, Money Flow Index, Stochastics, MACD and Bollinger Bands.

Banned wsqsq4 is an unknown quantity at this point wsqsq4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of-course, i learn most of the things in Forex market. Here forum is best place for learning and for gathering knowledge. Here have many of trader and they explain their knowledge in this forum. To read this we can gather knowledge easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)