14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MBFX Indicator Good Working

Junior Member INDAH823 is an unknown quantity at this point INDAH823's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator for the reversal or trend indicator, masta ..?? because you said buy when it hits the green and sell when it hits the red .. please explain to me,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seribudollar is an unknown quantity at this point seribudollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Hello bhaiyo

Maine dekha hai, is indicator ke liye kafi jayda member pareshan hai, aur ye Indicator market mein free hai bhi nahi, lekin main ye indicator sabhi ko share karna chahta hoon.

Agar aapko ye Indicator pasand aaye, to please thanks me.

FOR BUY : WHEN PRICE TOUCH GREEN LINE
    FOR SELL: WHEN PRICE TOUCH RED LINE

This indicator seems to good to be used, allow me to try it, I hope luck is on my side this time. Thank you.
    But where can I download it? where the indicator? TS why its no continuation.?
    Last edited by seribudollar; 2013-09-22 at 10:54 AM.
    Consistent is The Key to Success in Forex Trading

Member jadugarusman is on a distinguished road jadugarusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ya indicator kahan sy mily ga please tell me kahan sy download hoga please bata dain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member klavox is an unknown quantity at this point klavox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very good indicator i used both but be care that the waves following the price ,ie
    not predict it

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    friends how can I get the indicator you mean. I am very interested dang wish to use these indicators to trade forex. so give me a way that I can get the indicator you mean. I hope I can get it for free indicator. Much obliged. I wait for the download link friends.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I downloaded this indicator and i used it for few days and it was really good. This indicator was developed by one of Forex Stars ( i don't know if i can indicate his name ), please be very careful, if you use his indicators make some more investigation because he says that many persons had used indicators that he developed and they miss-used them.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,956 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqas1 View Post
    mbfx indicator ko ma first time study ker raha ho ma is indicator ko study ker layea ha muje ja kafi best lagta ha but ma is ko use karo gaya aur pher he is ka barye ma kuch kaho gaya
    bhai kafi tarah ki achchi achchi post aapko is thread mein milengi, ye MBFX indicator hai, jiska kafi naam hai, lekin aapko main sach batau to ye indicator repaint hai, isse to achcha hai, ki aap meta trader mein dusre indicators ka use kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mbfx indicator ko ma first time study ker raha ho ma is indicator ko study ker layea ha muje ja kafi best lagta ha but ma is ko use karo gaya aur pher he is ka barye ma kuch kaho gaya

Senior Member bipasa25 is an unknown quantity at this point bipasa25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I prefer this coil next to your partner and buy and sell with a view for a very long time, but I really need to buy and sell in it from the bottom of the body 15 minutes or 5 minutes in 26 minutes, but apart from a few in 1 LL this coil is not good, next to the line for more time.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess this is a indiktor I can use that will easily sir, because I am still very new in this trade then I will be able to trade properly if I would use an indicator in the trade that I will do this
    and I see the way to use this indicator will also be very easy to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast