+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 273 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me maine bahut nuksan jhela hai..demo account me bhi mujhe kafi nuksan hua tha aur uske baad real account me bhi bahut nuksan hua tha
    mujhe lagta hai mere nuksan ka bas yahi karan hai ki mujhme patience ki bahut kami hai..maine real account kholne me bhi bahut jaldbazi kari jabki mujhe demo me bahut loss ho raha tha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mandeeprana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lack of patience , Lack of attention is the cause of money loss in trading . kabi kabi kam time mai jayda trading krna b nuksaan ka karan ho sakta h . so bhai apni in kamiyo ko dur kro aur ek nai starting kro . i hope you will trade better. aur jayda se jayda time dena start kro trading main so that you can learn more from this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me bohut nuksaan ma hu.mujhe kuch samaj me nehi ara ha hai.mujhe kaya karna chahiye eto mujhe khud nehi pata.ledkin sayad ma kuch kar sakte hu.wait ya phir trade close karna chahiye.confuse hu !

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Confident shouldn't be applied in the sense that you should be using bigger lot sizes. That can kill you account if you became much over confident. Trading is only done though mind, so heart should be kept away from trading.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy bhi kabhi kabhi loss ka samna karna parta hai kiyonkeh aap ko her trade main profit ho yeh mumkin nahi hai but mujhy jab bhi loss howa hai myri greed ki wajha sy howa hai ya kabhi kbhar luck ki wajha sy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gava For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aree baie ye to buri bat hai ki aap stop loss nahi use karta ta..sto ploss ek zaruri hota hai trafing mai agar ako survive karna padta hai...aur mai be bad lot size use karta ta laking ek din maine 2 lot size use kiya aur sara paisa wipe out ho gaya

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pehle loss ka karan tha big lot size use karna aur lalach, i also used to get too much excited with small profits and used to over trade and then again loose everything in a snap

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viky For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere nuksan ka karan hai ki over confidence that i got from demo and also misunderstanding that it is very easy to make profit's and rest can be not using parameters and relying too much on manual mode's, also no look out for new updates

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viky For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not done anything remarkable so far in forex, but i am happy that i am improving and my success rate these days is far better than I had few days before. Other than these i am getting lot of things to learn and gaining more patience and commitment.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere nuksan ka sabse bada karan hai ki me emotions ko kabu me nahi akr pata jis wajah se mera bahut loss hota hai aur margin call bhi lagti hai..kayi bar mujhpe gree haavi ho jati hai aur me apni strategy se bhatak jata hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 273 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)