+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 273 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Banned huliah68 is an unknown quantity at this point huliah68's Avatar
    Thanks
    my loss is trading with big lot size and over trading and I know very well that both these factors are related to money management and greed so I have concluded about my trading and Using big lots is not necessary the main reason for loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to huliah68 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned utadte is an unknown quantity at this point utadte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often want to make good profits in short time and the result comes in the form of margin call. I just can getting over controlling this bad habit of mine, but I am still trying this is so good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to utadte For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned saqibazmat908 is an unknown quantity at this point saqibazmat908's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes___ you are right ___ kbi kbi senior b loss kar saktey hain zrori nai k onka wo ilm jo onkey pas hy wo har dafa work karey... because knowledge update na hoto loss to hota he hy chahey wo forex ka work ho ya koe or work ho... or kbi kbi market ki conditions b aisi hoti hy k pta nai chalta k kis taraf trade profitable rahey gi.. aisey mey trade laga k ya to buhat earning hoti hy or ya buhat loss.. or ager loss hota b hy to koe bari baat nai business mey chalta rehta hy..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saqibazmat908 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jan1985 is an unknown quantity at this point jan1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of they times they wait until the margin cal rings their door bell. It is very common practice among newbies. I, then analyze my mistakes and make the solution for that is so good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jan1985 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned utadte is an unknown quantity at this point utadte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that if i trade that time then more loss happen because of emotion . anyway its have to do learn from our mistake because only this make us perfect this is so good

Member thison is an unknown quantity at this point thison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market I can see huge profits in that and of course we can become a millionaire from forex trading, The most important thing you can do this is very large capital and good strategy

Banned arifctn is an unknown quantity at this point arifctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mera nuksan ka karan mera greed ha jb main ziada sa ziada earn krna ki koshish krta hon to galt trade lag liata ha r market jb aik hi side pr boht ziada move kr jata ha to mja boht loss ho jata ha lakin is sa mja boht kuch seekhan ko mila ha main sb sa yehi kahon ga kah forex trading main greedy na bnain balkah kuch profit la kr trade close kr dain.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arifctn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere nuqsan ka karan main hud hon kyu kay jab main without discipline trading karta hon tu loss mila. aik big mistake main yeh karta hon over trading wali aik deal loss main next deal us say bhi zaida size ki open kar leta hon is tara loss barta jata hai. jab kay muje aik deal ko sabar say pura karna chaye.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should be responsible for the loss in the market. if we will place the right trades then we will be happy from the market and if our analysis are not strong then we may not do the right trades in the market.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan ye to hai trading loss k bghair to oi bhi nahi seekh sekta ye aik part hai trading ka mujhay abtak jo loss hua hai us main mera greed factor aur kam knowledge k saath trading kerna hai ye do cheezien jab mujh se khatam ho jay gi to main acha trader ban jau ga aisa main sochta hu ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 273 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)