+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 273 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery nuksaan ka karaan ye hai k mery pass knowledge ki thori si kami hai jiski wajja sy mjy nuksaan ho jata hai or mai seek raha hn experince hasil kar raha hn or nuksaan main kmi ah rai hai.experince bhoot hi zadda matter karta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have the right to lose your business when you become a student and are part of a business because they depend on the time when you have time to work and you have a business opportunity. Join me if I feel this way and I have a business future, and I have a business that won't leave you alone. and only lost the bus, the bus is hi reasn hota hi jab the main trading strategy is that it is trading chorkr krne lagta hu, trading jitna fayda hai for hi risk hi hi rule so that hmesha humme ko strictly follows because chahiye nae AAP yha se kuch bhi nae sikh sakenge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently losing $ 3.90 because I am wrongly closing the deal and the renaming agreement is still active and I hope that they will give me the profits that I applied in the profit taking forum. so please pray for me and other traders too. and mara becomes yay idea ha mara ak bar 50 $ loss per sahi action lata ho

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear bother ap forex forum par post do you know how to interfere with forex trading ma loss one order boant bana fight na or my dear interrupt the best post new hy we k loss loss howa bother huma loss jalid ma order fight na bo boa howa hy and there are also many different reasons behind every loss. but mostly there is only one main thing that changes the big chance of making a lot of pips to lose. and this is greed. most of the time it happened to me when my trade was in profit and I couldn't close it later with the hope of making a few more pips, and finally the market returned to negative and I faced losses.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time you will get losses due to mistakes that you repeat so try to find out the cause because you have lost and if you try to avoid things like that then you will not get losses from your trade. And in Forex India forums in the world of online systems where we make money for changes in life and for the education of our children, we must work hard to get the amount and also for the utilization of the trading system. We can also get profits and losses. But for losses is also needed in the forum.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Miarai Khial Trader is a WJA investor in the US. If you are interested in getting the money, then you have to pay a higher interest rate on the same day as you pay a fee for the first time. You can also ask for a free exchange of foreign currency and you will be able to buy it. If you have any questions about a foreign currency book, but you have a lot of money in your business, you have a lot of money that is going to get you started. If you want to use it, you will be able to use it. It is very easy to start with every trader If you have any questions, then you have to go to Anda Memorandum to go to ga.bas

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, there are many reasons for losses in the forex market. Because, Froex business is very important. So when you start trading forex do not have emotional control, greed and do not manage good money management then you face losses and failures of this business. and the market of the people of sahi pagal bana deta hi market mein jab ko dektha hoon kay upar ja raha hai to greed kr leta hoon kay buy because loon jab buy krta hoon to greed ki waja mar mar kha jata hoon jis ki waja se mera loss hota hi market down hone ki waja ses !!!

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend agrees with you because the loss is part of this business. and a new trader cannot experience without loss and always helps him to find the wrong reasons. most significant is probably the lack of knowledge in foreign currency by which you exchange in addition to the lack of possibility of pursuing fairness administrative guidelines. If you adhere to salary payments effectively, you will not be able to lose money in foreign exchange.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He did not make a profit for the first time since he was able to buy a profit from a foreign currency after he was able to sell 10 times to 2 times the loss of his foreign exchange market. I do not know how many people have been known for this, and they have risks for themselves. If a trader or businessman has lost his business, he or she will not be able to do any business with a trader, he will not be able to sell his trader, if he is a trader in the forex market, he has gained experience in the market and he has got more experience. aage ess business

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course because we need to make a better assessment of our loss as an excuse. Because without cross examination, we can never make any corrections. After detecting some problems or reasons we can never fix them all. But too much emotion can be a reason to lose! and Mere lost ka karan hmesa se hi underestimated tha capital is only the main trading main kyunki bonus account k through investing capital hu and engineering student major hu to just when jyeda nhi ho pata ki jyeda main post mar pocket main forum isilye hmesa capital less We have collected and invested in whatever way we have invested and we can get the money we have received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 273 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)