+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 273 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a number of reasons for your loss such as your impatience, your greed or lack of knowledge ... it's very normal here that at first because of curiosity and enthusiasm you make money that you do well at the beginning but then when you think you get confidence You begin to lose and that is greed. and forex business, hey, the main profit is the loss of the hota hi, so that you will lose it, hmmm, how come the tension is wrong, Lani Chaye, to the loss, how do you recover, how do I get it? kun Ke Patient, because you are aware of the main business issue that you have been talking about so that you can chat and only be patient because of Mr. Chaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, I believe traders need to understand the risks in this business which are all created by ourselves, so we need to know some reasons to lose and also lose, it is very important for us to evaluate everything, so we can avoid the same mistakes. in the future and the reasons for the management of aur phala jab money trading shuru karta haitab emotion control because of mushikil hai bahut volatile forex market hai aapko get karne kel iye kafi ki zarurt padegi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien ager apni bat karo to mujhy forex mien her bar us waqt zaror loss hwa hai jab mery pass acha knowledge na hota hai jab mery pass acha knweldge hai to es mien loss bhut kam kerta hion or dosri bat yeh k es mien jab mien jald bazi kerta hion to mujhy zaror loss hota hai.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-11-27), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mein apko is mein zada greed nahi karna chahe is mein loss ki wajah bhi hain aur is mein market ki wajah bhi hai is mein apko market ko anaylysis kar k is mein ap entry karen tab ja kar loss se bach sakte hain

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-18), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I think if we define loss of words we cannot because we lose the lattice b huh se ho jata ha, then join mein ne note ki, mean to say that the big reason for the loss is just hingry for money, if we you get a few dollars for why don't close our position lekan hum waiting per jate ho k good time aye lekan wo nehe ata and ess my business loses ka reason bahut sari hoti hi lek merchant ko dekhna hota hai ki kis reason se loss ho rahi hi trader ko koshis karni chahiye to wo ess my business achhe analysis of the carcass trade is open due to the taboo ush ho ho schha profit achha.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The administration of cash in foreign exchange is a standout among the most critical issues of new and even advanced forex traders. Almost everyone can find a decent exchange framework that can be profitable but something that causes dealers to lose and be negative towards the end of the month and forex traders have some time to profit in some of the major losses that Forex trades also. Whenever there are trade trends on the market for current market prices, I have a business that looks at key market trends.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Legitimasi relatifikat dari tingkat pemeriksaan yang patit dikatat: Fundamental daan teknis. The Forex, which is based on a number of topics, can be used as a result of an intermediate (in the last two years), but it is not possible to post it in the first place (0-90 hari). I have not been able to tell you about the forex trading because I have not used any of my strategies, but I do not know how to handle any strategies or how many perennials I have seen from my wallet, I have not been able to stop myself. I have no idea how to profit from a profit and I have a lot of money in my trading business, but I do not know how much money I have received from my company because I have a lot of money for my loss.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost 3 trades in large numbers. First I lost gold at $ 1,200. In gold I entered short in the support area because gold had gone 150pips short. This keeps it short and makes 300pips. And my second one was lost on my USB drive in. As long as it's gone 100 pips long in the area of resistance it continues. And again I lost to Eurjpy doing the same thing. Satisfied me.i repeated 3 times and lost around $ 2000 and the whole world koi mi bhi trader you want to come to us ko is a loss loss business, loss and profit lattice bhi business cash hissa hoty hien is a bager business to business nahi keh sakty, so that mujy is a mi-loss business, so we are the main reason for the skills that are hona ha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rejang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the time is GREED. But I can say that several times it was a lack of knowledge too. BUT most of the time I have seen that it is because of MOST and lust. I think that one should try to stay away from greed when trading .. and Trading, I'm trading trader to my company, let me hai to waise traders ko aage ussi galti loss par bahut kam ho jati hi nahi gour karne par a ko fir a loss ho sakti hai aur apni nuksan se Sikh leni chahiye, hamesha aur samjh like kar hi pasar i kaam karni hogi.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first way you trade is wrong, that's the main reason for losing money. Your money management is not good and your understanding of the market is bad. Be smart and try to see things differently. Follow a plan that has been implemented well or just ask for advice from someone who can help with it. and man apnay breath yes loss ka khud he zimmaydar hota hi is lye hume chahye k hum apnay loss ko b profit ki tarha say kabool kare aur is tarha says kam because k humara loss pora ho jae aur hum asani says he apnay apko behter position pay le aur aur behter tarha says you are curry.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to salak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 273 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)