+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 273 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have two main reasons why I always lose the cause, the first I always trade in Forex without discipline in money management and rush into the trade without a good signal. The second I know less I have learned a few things and I do not increase this knowledge and now laze to learn more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes really my dear I definitely believe that in forex trading when all will experience losses, especially when we are new in forex trading loss will often experience it all as a way to our knowledge and experience in forex trading and this is our basic capital. In forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main nuksaan ka karan only bad habit hoty hian jo Trader account main use karta hay aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main in bad habit ky use say avoid karay aor Trader Forex Trading main proper planing sy Trading karay aor Trading sy profit gain karay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member farzanaz is on a distinguished road farzanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason for the loss is low money management and risk management plus when you do not have enough knowledge and experience then you place trade without any proper analysis that is the main issue that most if the people suffer while trading ...so better to use good strategy with good analysis to get some profit in Forex trading.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to farzanaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading kay business main Trader ko loss Trader ky own mistakes sy hy hota hy is liay Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main mistakes sy avoid karay aor Forex Trading main greed , emotions ka use na karay aor Trading main safe ways ko use karay aor Trading sy good profit earn karay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned mahatul is an unknown quantity at this point mahatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market main nuksan ka real reason hai apna greedy emotion aur little knowledge uski wajah se forex business main most of trader ko loss hota hai aur account ruin ho jata hai.hume forex trading main always positive thinking rakhke strategy par believe rakhna jaruri hai tabhi hume profit mil sakta hai.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahatul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere loss hi wajah hai greed. Mere account main 100$ the aur main ne trading kr kay 2 days main 200$ kr liye the lekin main ne es ko withdraw nahi krwaya aur mazeed trading krne ka decision liye aur agle trade open ki jis se mera account wash ho gaya.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Noman 4659 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend phlay to mujhay apka yah thread bhut hi acha laga hai kyun kay is main bhut say logo kay answer a rhay hain jo kay bhut hi interested hai our mara forex trading main nukasaan ka karan greed hai kyun kay main forex trading main jab bhi loss kiaa hai isi karaan ki waja say hi kiaa hai our main to apna loss ka karaan greed ko hi samjhta hun

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia bhia loss and profit is the part of business but me pako baatdo ke loss me khabrana ni hai sl and tp dono use krn hai and loss ho jae to sukoon se rehna hai and and next trade me profit krne ka socha hai osse apko zyada profit hoga and loss kam se kam hoga inshAlah :-)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kumbara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned bul bear is an unknown quantity at this point bul bear's Avatar
    Thanks
    The cause of the mine loss is undoubtedly using the lot lot size and mental retaliation. When I go ahead with the profits everything goes well and never use the high lot but if there is a slight loss then try to quickly recover quickly and many of these losses but after so long make the same mistake this time I am very cautious. To make the same mistake again.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bul bear For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 273 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)