+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Learn to earn on Forex

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is something I am living at the moment. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker and they allow me to learn and earn at same place, it’s to do with their awesome demo contest promotions like cTrader, Southampton Supreme and Champion, I believe all these are truly good and something we should regularly participate on to grow. We can also win some serious prizes too, so it’s just fantastic to be working with such wonderful company with so many benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member oaiprofit is an unknown quantity at this point oaiprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patchika View Post
    hi oaiprofit how are you good oaiprofit ! Yes, You are right to learn from forex you must first learn and professional Forex well in order to win And it remains in a good profit after plain good learning keeps the easiest thing and you must also enter an amount well for the success of ... and good luck in trading
    all right
    www.oaiprofit.com 100% working trading system

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi oaiprofit how are you good oaiprofit ! Yes, You are right to learn from forex you must first learn and professional Forex well in order to win And it remains in a good profit after plain good learning keeps the easiest thing and you must also enter an amount well for the success of ... and good luck in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Training Skype: oaiprofit.com
    Attached Images  

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good evening. This trading strategy. Works on all financial markets. I don't use in trading indicators, only price movement. This strategy works against the crowds of traders. In this trading system I gathered the secret tools that really work. If that write in Skype : oaiprofit.com.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry to say friend, but what’s the point of showing all this? I mean I will take it seriously if you put any setup that’s not formed and predict it. If you want charts like these I can provide you 100-200 and forget about 1000-1200 pips, I could put up 2000-3000 gained pips, so show something that actually make sense. I might have visited your site but I guess there also I might just find these sort of stuff. One last thing I like to know whether this just a system or EA? Also, if I can it with my broker OctaFX since I use cTrader platform with them, so I will be waiting for your reply with some solid proofs to really backup with the pictures you shared.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: 1u.jpg Views: 16 Size: 17.0 KBName: 2u.jpg Views: 13 Size: 16.4 KB

+445 pips

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Name: NZDUSDM51.jpg Views: 18 Size: 15.2 KB
    According to the system of the safe is closed

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello! That's right, you need training. Otherwise will not understand the essence of the trade. Write in Skype: oaiprofit.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast