+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 10134

Thread: Kitne waqt tak Demo trade karna jarori hain?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    i think that rather than going with demo use a micro account to start trade,use a little amount like $10 to start use it to learn.it is to learn,it is widely suggested now among the beginners by the traders to improve the psychology of the trader well soon.
    me apki baat se sehmat nahi hon kyunki forex me demo account ka bahut bada role hota hai jisse ki hume kabhi bhi kam nahi smajhna chahiye
    micro account bhi kafi acha rehta hai lekin demo account ki value ko kam nahi smajhna chahiye..demo account me trading karte rehna bahut zaruri hota hai forex trader ke liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    I have spent more than 6 months with a demo account and when I have a new strategy or indicator I still use the demo account
    I think a professional trader or a beginner it need a demo account for becaufe he always helps a lot with the demo account and you can test your new ideas without losing money
    Yes, i agree with you. Its very safe to get practice in demo accounts before entering in real account for every new strategy. And also the main and important thing, when you trade in demo account, you should believe the demo account as real money. Otherwise, demo will remain as just demo only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well agar mein dekun to mein 4 saal se kar raha hn aur har waqt mein market mein rehna chahta hn and 4 saal se mein market se doon nahi gaya aur aap dekho agar live trading kar rahe ho to theek warna market se door mat hona aur demo karte rehna kyon aap makret mein raho ge to hi expeirence gain karo ge aur live nahi kar sakte to demo karo.
    4 saal ? aap to expert hai. aaapko huger experience hona chahiye market k bare mai. keu ki 2008 main EURUSD pairs 1.19 below touched kiya tha. keya aap us waqt ki halat share karna pasand karengi ?

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that rather than going with demo use a micro account to start trade,use a little amount like $10 to start use it to learn.it is to learn,it is widely suggested now among the beginners by the traders to improve the psychology of the trader well soon.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well agar mein dekun to mein 4 saal se kar raha hn aur har waqt mein market mein rehna chahta hn and 4 saal se mein market se doon nahi gaya aur aap dekho agar live trading kar rahe ho to theek warna market se door mat hona aur demo karte rehna kyon aap makret mein raho ge to hi expeirence gain karo ge aur live nahi kar sakte to demo karo.

Member hsngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point hsngs14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice trading is the best way to learn forex however on mini real account or on demo account you can get the experience by test evry thing that you find and try every way to get profit not sleep on mt4 for 6 months.

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i think there is not time for trading in demo account. but at least you learn trading in demo accunt six months. after six months trading you feel that you are able to manage account and able to make some profit then we go for real account.
    i still trade in demo account. but next month i will trade with real account.
    you are right but i think hat for the beginners should pass for this step of the practice in the demo account it very useful but when you have get the enough experience you dont need it just when you have a new strategy and you want to try it with big money i think you should try in the demo first

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeshroy View Post
    Right traders should never trade more than one month to test their made strategy and after you are seeing making consistent profits then move to real account.
    actually its depend on traders.i think we should trade with demo account until we get confident , knowledge , market ideas , experience etc.

Member hsngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point hsngs14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    According to me every new bie should work on demo account for more 6 months to get good knowledge of forex market
    it is not nessasary to work on demo account for 6 months this is too long time period you can avoid it by learn every day and trade every time more than 10 hours in the day.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in demo account should be done by a trader until he achieves profits on regular basis and until he is confident about his strategy.The moment he is sure about his strategy he can start to trade from real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 979 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 977 978 979 980 981 989 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)