+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 10134

Thread: Kitne waqt tak Demo trade karna jarori hain?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to use the Demo account for a period of 1 months so that we stand to gain a lot of experience from the trading activity. If even after 1 months we do not have the confidence to start with the Real accounts then we again have to use the Demo for 1 more months.

This is so because we learn only from the Live markets and then test our trading style as well as strategy to become perfect traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo a/c has no due date in it that when we will stop using it coz even when we are on a live a/c we should stick to demo to try out our new ideas regarding any new strategy that we discover or also as a back up to learn mistakes when we go wrong somewhere so i think that demo a/c stays forever with a trader no matter even if he is a newbie or a experienced one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    To learn the trading platform well demo is a good choice. demo is also a good tool for testing purposes too but to learn forex trading demo is not a necessity it wont help much.

so to get acquinted with the trading platform 2days is more than enough or to be precise 48 hrs. spending more time on demo is an unnecessary luxury, a waste of time
    as said earlier demo is learning purpose only. . If u want to get real market exeperience u hav to involve ur emotion. Nd we cnt frm virtual money. So better to trade with cents account. . .
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To learn the trading platform well demo is a good choice. demo is also a good tool for testing purposes too but to learn forex trading demo is not a necessity it wont help much.

so to get acquinted with the trading platform 2days is more than enough or to be precise 48 hrs. spending more time on demo is an unnecessary luxury, a waste of time
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I think that 6 months is even too much for a trader to learn demo trading and use it to build up our trading ability for the live account challenge. 1 to 2 months is good enough for all traders who are serious.
    6 mahine ka time frame acha hai forex me demo account me trade karne ke liye
    waise kayi log 3-4 mahine me bhi seekh jate hai
    jab pko lagne lage ki aapki profit wali deasl zada hai, iska matlab apne demo account me sucess pa li hai

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i think there is not time for trading in demo account. but at least you learn trading in demo accunt six months. after six months trading you feel that you are able to manage account and able to make some profit then we go for real account.
    i still trade in demo account. but next month i will trade with real account.
    I think that 6 months is even too much for a trader to learn demo trading and use it to build up our trading ability for the live account challenge. 1 to 2 months is good enough for all traders who are serious.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    Aapne sahi kaha every newbie ko first demo account main trading try karna cahiye jabtak wo puri tarah se tayaar aur profit karne ki strategy na dhund le...
    yep you are right there that new ppl who want to start with forex dont have the patience to do a lot of demo trading and the reason can be the rumours that forex can win them huge and turn them rich over night so they juss do the basics and try to jump in the stream of trading. i will say that a person should always stick to demo not matter even when he has been on a live a/c coz after all to practise the strategies and also to learn new indicator's and ideas one should always be around the demo.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    i started trading with real accounts, i feel that to learn trading it is necessary to open a small trading account and learn because you can feel an excitement with real accounts which is not there with demo.
    friend kya aap direct real account me trading kr rahe ho...? if yes then best of luck.
    In forex there are many thing like pair study, market movement, sperats of pair...etc that we should learn practically if we are direct trading in real account i will sure that we loss our real money.
    we should trade in demo account at least one month for learning all the basic

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started trading with real accounts, i feel that to learn trading it is necessary to open a small trading account and learn because you can feel an excitement with real accounts which is not there with demo.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by loserbynature View Post
    Meray khiyal may start may taqreeban 3-4 maheenay tak demo trading karna zarori hay kyun k agar ham demo trading nahi karaingay tu ham forex ki basics nahi seekh sakain gay. Demo trading ko trading seekhnay k baad bhi apni strategy check karnay k liay istimal kartay rehna chahiay.
    demo a/c has almost no death at all coz it is used even after a person goes on live coz demo a/c is the only place where we can experiment our new ideas and strategies, it is not just like to be used at the start but is used most of all by successful traders al the time even when they have years of experience they experiment on demo for new outcomes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)