+ Reply to Thread
Page 764 of 784 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 762 763 764 765 766 774 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    characteristic eurusd:
    - has small spread compared others pairs, so very suitable for scalping
    - big day range , average day range between 120 - 175 pips, so so you can take advantage of these movements
    - high supply and demand from trader, so this pair very volatile
    - often happens high-impact news such as NFP, so it is suitable for traders fundalisme

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    this is the most traded pair
    if you analyse it and got a signal you can enter other pairs without analysis
    there is a lot of pairs the follow the eurusd
    Good luck
    what you mean about other pairs , it may usd must be have in that pairs i think. its true if we have proper knowledge of this pairs than it become some easy to trade those pairs which have usd in contrary pair or base pairs and about fundamental if we have proper knowledge of usa economy then it become some easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    this is the most traded pair
    if you analyse it and got a signal you can enter other pairs without analysis
    there is a lot of pairs the follow the eurusd
    Good luck

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well said friend..
    These are the few qualities required to become a successful forex trader..
    Apart from these tips, i think trader should have sufficient experience and he must have the ability to tackle his account in difficult and complicated situations..

Thanks
    bahut sahi baat kahi hai aapnai ki har aadmi margin call se dartha hai. phele jab mainai naya-naya forex trading kiya tha toh 1 din mai 300$ loss kar diya stop loss nahi.woh hi 1 din tha uske baat aaj tak kabhi menai margin call nahi chaka. lekin stop loss bahut bar chaka hai

Thanks
    This is rediculous
    i do not that that there is any thing like magic
    I believe in god..apart from this o believe in my skills and analysis to trade in forex market

Thanks
    I love forex because I do not like working with people and I want to make forex as part of my main work later because now I again pioneered to it

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Thats true.If we have slow connection than we can have problems like slow executions and delaying of quotes so better use mt4 because it requires small bandwidth tha any web trader.
    really like that? if not reversed, MT4 require a lot of bandwidth compared to webterminal, because it has lots of features?
    and whether webterminal also influenced by requotes? please explain.

Thanks
    I also sometimes will go to the internet to trade in there when I did not use my leptop to trade due to signal my internet service disrupted

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    yes I agree with you, I think MT4 created specifically for trading with a variety of advantages.
    and web terminals created for the use on the condition we do not have the MT4 application.
    agree brother, i think the reason why the support web terminal nowadays is because any other broker doing so, but actually there is not much demand on it
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Thats true.If we have slow connection than we can have problems like slow executions and delaying of quotes so better use mt4 because it requires small bandwidth tha any web trader.
    for trading execution i found its even quicker when we use mt4 mobile rather than the pc terminal, but both still far quicker than web terminal
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 764 of 784 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 762 763 764 765 766 774 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)