+ Reply to Thread
Page 763 of 784 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 761 762 763 764 765 773 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I also can not use SL consistently.
    I try to always do the locking or cut loss to reduce losses.
    better we always use a stop loss ... sometimes if prices are moving quickly we find it difficult to cut losses ...
    since there are often requotes ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people just trading in eurusd pair, why it is so special?

Its gives more profit as compared with other pairs?

write down all yours comments here....
    at some brokers, this pair spreads less when compared to the other pair ...
    at the time to know the forex, is usually the first pair are known by a new trader ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    well mostly its becaause of the low spread it has over the others wel i would suggest to check also usd/chf its also better but needs to be careful
    usd/chf pair is waqt bahut zada unpredicatble ho chuka hai
    ye almoste tuute hi ja raha hai aur isne abhi tak koi bhi sign nahi diya recovery ka
    eur.usd kafi safe pair hai and i do not think that it should be compared with usd/chf

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also can not use SL consistently.
    I try to always do the locking or cut loss to reduce losses.
    it sometimes will be dangerous brother, i read many successful trader not set their TP but few of them are not setting their SL, it shows that even they already a pro they still believe that sometimes trend can be against them, and without an SL it could let them to margin call
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I 'm sure if the frequent trading, greed will get lost.
    You have been hit especially loss several times, I am sure you will not want to act greedy again.
    In the initial stages of my trading, greed was not in my control because of which i loose much funds
    But as time progresses, i came to learbn forex basics and then i controlled my greed and emotions to a certain extent and now i am very much confortable with my trading skills

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    EUR/USD ki pair bahot easy hai understand hone main.
    beginners can easily understand it and can trade easily.
    so mostly traders usko hi select karte hai and me also prefer more.
    brother i think nothing is easy in forex and never its easy any pairs but its true there is low movement pairs and also high movement pairs and eur/usd just i think low movement which is really good for trader specially newbie . anyway this pairs also harm us if there is no proper analysis.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mostly its becaause of the low spread it has over the others wel i would suggest to check also usd/chf its also better but needs to be careful

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is all about decipline and patience here in forex and controlling your emotions and if you have all these qualities and you do not take risk and you can control your greed then you are there to get some success in forex other wise it will be hard to save your money you invested.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yeh dunya ka sab se best pair hai aur zyada tar log eur/usd mein hi trading karte hain aur dono bohut important currencies hain jis ki waja se dunya bhar k log in per depend karte hain aur trading mein bhi traders is pair k sath achi tarah trading kar sakte hain kyon yeh pair har jagah discuss hota hai aur mein bhi is pair meein hi trading karta hn

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Well said friend..
    These are the few qualities required to become a successful forex trader..
    Apart from these tips, i think trader should have sufficient experience and he must have the ability to tackle his account in difficult and complicated situations..
    i am agree with you and think if such charecteristic have such broker than sure he will be experience and there is no doubt if that sign is not have to traders than its hard to become success. and think if any traders really want to become successful then its not very very hard to achieve but have to patience because all thing is not happen so quick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 763 of 784 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 761 762 763 764 765 773 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)