+ Reply to Thread
Page 757 of 784 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 755 756 757 758 759 767 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    i love forex because i like the numbers and also i can make a lot of money from it.besides that i 'm to happy to see my history account being green colour that hit by take profit.
    Same with me. I love to see my history with green colors. I also love Forex. Because, i am busy with this. ha ha, just kidding. Forex makes you all happy, when you successful in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love forex because i like the numbers and also i can make a lot of money from it.besides that i 'm to happy to see my history account being green colour that hit by take profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,487 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    i love forex because i can become rich with that and that too in short time and its business is work from home , we dont have to go outside to earn money
    bhai mere, forex me koi short cut nahi hai, to ye apne dimag se nikal do nahi to sab kuch har jayoeage, forex me aaram se earn karna ki socho
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the fundamental point of view eur/usd gets lots of global economic coverage, it is an easy to follow and monitor pair for our trading in market.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Yes, you are correct that it is suitable for starters like us. This is not lucky pair. The fact is, most traders trade in this pair. So, the movement will be profitable and safe. Zigzag lines will cross your position and hit take profit surely.
    ha main agreed karta hu par kabhi kabh apne tp touch nahi hoga agar hum asie price me buy or sell kare to, imagine agar hume 1.4800 me buy kiya hota to apne tp kabhi touch nahi hota

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use good trading system then it will be our magic pill to gain the profit consistently.always do the test for our trading system to make it more powerful in trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha main bhi pehle ye hi sochta tha ki agar mujhe sapna aata hota ki kal ka high and low price kya hone wala hai to kitna acha hota hai, bahut profit kar leta tha

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    well i had used stop loss before but stopped using it now and suffering losses but still m safe from MC and dnt even wanna see it
    well even i was using Stop Loss before.but now i stopped.and after i stopped using SL,my profit also increased,but at the same time if the trade goes opposite then i will get MC and my balance will be blown up.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss used karna, 10% se kam me position open karna aur zyada lalaach na karna. aur sirf forex me nahi baitna, kyunki agar hum forex me pura din dyan dege to tension aayeaga aur over trading kareage

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    margin call e bachne ka sabse acha tarika hai ki traders ko sl ka use karna chahiye
    jo trader apni deals ke hisab se sl ka use karta hai wo kabhi bhi margin call tak nahi aa sakta
    ye bahut zaruri basic hota hai forex trading ka
    ekdum sahi bola aapne bhaisab, stop loss se sirf hume ek position ka loss hoga par agar hum nahi used karoege to pura account jayeaga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 757 of 784 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 755 756 757 758 759 767 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)