+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 784 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 754 755 756 757 758 766 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bahut hi acha hai kyunki kabhi bar mt4 hang ho jaata hai news time me aur hum achi opportunity miss kar dete hai isliye ye bahut acha kam kiya instaforex ne
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yeah you are right.even me.No boss .
    and moreover we should have passion towards something .if we have,then surely we can achieve success.
    although i had lot of failures in forex market,but i am passion ed that one day surely i will come up.
    ha bhai barabar bola agar hum apne dil se kisibhi chiz to pasand karte hai to chahe wo kitna bhi hard kyu na ho, hum success se koi nahi rok paata hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    On my part the best thing I really love about Forex is that it stimulates my mind like no other. I love the challenges and the risk associated with it. many business can't give me many profit but in forex i can make many profit with a good strategy
    jarur. aap agar thik se serious hoke isko karte ho, sikhte ho to aap jarur success payenge. aur isme huge earning ke chance he. isliye hum sablog forex ko itna chate he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I love forex because I do not like working with people and I want to make forex as part of my main work later because now I again pioneered to it
    agar aap forex ko apna main work banana chahate ho to uske loiye apko tarding pe bahut zada dhyaan dena padega
    forex me experiance aur analysis ke bina pasia nahi kamaya ja sakta
    forex tarding em seekhne ke liye bahut kuch hai jiski koi bhi limit nah iahi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is always interesting and whether I am losing or wining it is keeping me interested and busy and giving me hope too so of couse if I can make some good money in forex then there is every reason to lose forex. I think to get succes in forex we have to love forex and then we can do it well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    where we can trade web terminal? can you tell me how to trade with that, i heard this first time and i will be happy if i trade with terminal

its easy you visit site Instaforex then Click client cabinet, after the click then there are two choices, Log in dan web terminal, after you input your account number and password and select webterminal

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    and moreover we should have passion towards something .if we have,then surely we can achieve success.
    although i had lot of failures in forex market,but i am passion ed that one day surely i will come up.
    the boss is our selves
    hopefully you can get well in next time, passion are needed in this business to make us be friendly with forex market.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I have three reasons
    (1) i love the system
    (2) Its the best opportunity for me to kick away my boss. lol
    (3) Forex trading is my passion now

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Same with me. I love to see my history with green colors. I also love Forex. Because, i am busy with this. ha ha, just kidding. Forex makes you all happy, when you successful in trading.
    yeah, of course forex make me happy if our successful in this business, and certainly make you hate if you get loss.
    i think this ever feel in all trader, and you should to keep in this business, don give up if you get loss.

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a part time fx trader by automated trading systems /ea..
    i love fx trading systems this gives opportunity to practice programming skills while we can gain financial profit by the trading..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 784 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 754 755 756 757 758 766 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)