+ Reply to Thread
Page 753 of 784 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no magic. just good analysis and better understanding of the market is the requirement to bring profits. If there were some magic strategy we would have been millionaires and there would have been no losers. Just give up the thought and concentrate on learning and trading
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    well even i was using Stop Loss before.but now i stopped.and after i stopped using SL,my profit also increased,but at the same time if the trade goes opposite then i will get MC and my balance will be blown up.
    well i think sl is a very good option to prevent mc. and one cant make profit until and unless he learns to minimize the losses. so to attach a well calculated stop loss not only limit the losses but wil help in gaining overall profit
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member greenmedia is on a distinguished road greenmedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although a bit weird but it is real.
    I've know some who use it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wish if tht were true i wud be a millionare by now nope no magic stuff going on here buddy just plain old strategies and prediction's, and abt magic then a few indicators and stop loss can act like magic at times
    Rock On

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If every trader pray to God that He should grant him success in his trade so whose prayers will God hear and not hear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siddesh View Post
    eur/usd is good pair to trade, but if you want adrenaline, can choose other pair, much more volability. for example gbp/jpy
    hii i would say go for gold if you want adrenaline because it more powerful then other pairs... but the risk in gold are very hi and you need a little big capital to trade in gold

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd is good pair to trade, but if you want adrenaline, can choose other pair, much more volability. for example gbp/jpy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe forex isliye pasand hai kyunki mujhe aisa lagta hai ki agar isme thik se trade kiya jaye to kafi ache paise kamaye ja saket ahi aur isme instamnt profit ke bhi bahut chances hote hai

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I believe that every forex trader who entered the business will definitely want the richness of this binsi, provided you have the will, hard work and learning will certainly get results so keep the spirit
    forex ek tarah ka business hi hai
    isme paisa kamane ke liye bahut ehnat aur analysis ki zarurrat hotui hai
    jaise business me profit aur los dono ke chances hote hai, same waise hi forex me bhi hota hai

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Oh. how you trade in gbp/jpy. It has 7 spread. I think, it doesn't suitable for any scalpers. Its very opposite to eur/usd. I see on zigzag indicator. Its goes high about 600pips in a single line. May, hard to analyze.
    scalpers ke liye bade spread wale pair thik nahi rehte
    scalping me zadatar bade bade lots me trade kiya jata hai isliye 7 pip ka spread bahut zada ho jata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 753 of 784 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)