+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 784 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good hedging in use to get the pips on the market that is being sideway.
    I rarely use it, because it requires patience, waiting for prices to move back and forth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know why...but i have a dream, sometime i can live from forex...
    and i have time to play with my family...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trader must first understand what is forex, what are the factors that are in this business ..
    after the general knowledge in the mastered try to look inside themselves. whether we can maintain our discipline and emotional well ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in God even if I did not see him. But magic and power in Forex to control it is a way a bit too unrealistic. Just impossible to believe. God only help those people who are willing to work hard and who find their way to become a better person each day. Amen.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul sahi baat ki he aapne. aapke kamse hi aapke fall ko samjh ja sakta he. agar koi forex me time de , sikhe to usko fall jarur milega. aur agar koi koi magic pe biswas kare ke bole ki ye apne aap hojayega to wo ekdam galat he.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    qualities to become a professional trader I think
    have a great system
    a good strategy and have proven to generate consistent profits
    have a good management
    and can control themselves, well disciplined, patient and not greedy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    i don't know why...but i have a dream, sometime i can live from forex...
    and i have time to play with my family...
    all life started with a dream because the dream is an ideal friend and let's try to catch up and realize that dream become a reality

Thanks
    I did not tried it but the competition of the insta forex various events are in web based trading platform , also we can do it in few other forex system I have been experienced so far.

Thanks
    ya right brother , usually when ever i traded on small money like with just 5 or 10 $ i use to trade with big lots so i use to get margin call when my trade is in negative , it makes me feel so sad and very depressive when it shows my equity is very low , then i stopped to trade with low equity and

Thanks
    EURusd is easiest pair to deal with it in trading and also my favorite pair Gbpusd but for beginners Eurusd is the perfect pair, because It can give you good profit in less time.
    Its movement is good in all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 784 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)