+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 784 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i dont understand to use a web terminal, still confuse to use it.
    whether in web terminal can use a expert advisor?
    Here is the link of web terminal: http://terminal.instaforex.com/WebTrader.html
    You can manage your trade without installing terminal to your pc. You cannot use any ea and instigator in web terminal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    when you login at instaforex cabinat account there is one option web terminal.
    with the help of web terminal we can operat our terminal form anywhere...no need to install mt4 terminal in the PC. i think we can not apply EA with the help of web terminal for it we go in mt4 trading terminal.
    i use web terminal only for watching my trading status & some operations ( close ) in public place PCs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR/USD forex exchange trading pair is actually one of the most comfortable forex trading pairs to trade with. It has tight spreads and high volatility so it is generally a good pair to trade with.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    it is the suitability of each trader, if I have a favorite pair gbp / usd, the reason for this pair is usually a large range, and price movements more quickly, if the appeal pair eur / usd
    i trade in multipair in gbp/usd and eur/usd. i think its the best pair for a newbie trader like me because the spread are small and have a same character to analyze.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    due to high volatility in this pair..helpss to do scalping..who are scalper mostly prefferd for eur/usd...and low spread is good advantage of this pair
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    hello friends now instaforex provide us one other way for trading..web terminal.
    now we can also trade without setup mt4 terminal..

what do you think about trading with webterminal
    ye instaforex ki bari zabardast option ha ma ne use kia ha mery ghr ke net ma kuch problem ho gaya tha tb me ne internet cafe ma ja kr use kia tha and some time ma office ma kisi b system pe baith kr use kar leta hon. bs iss ke liye internet connection acha hona chahiye .

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    Actually i not use any execution from web terminal but you saying its really better then mt4 . i must check this , anyway i think it may need good spreed net probably because of first execution.
    I think, we don't want to compare both mt4 and web terminal. Both terminals have great advantages. So, its better to use according to your convenience. Let us discuss..

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is the suitability of each trader, if I have a favorite pair gbp / usd, the reason for this pair is usually a large range, and price movements more quickly, if the appeal pair eur / usd

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur/Usd pair ki movement boht speedy hy baki pairs ki nisbat so ic lye mostly traders ic ko like krty hen. Mostly strategy b ic pair pe boht effectively work krti hen. Ma personaly ic pair ki nisbat gbp/usd ko zyada like krta hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 784 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)