+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 784 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 777 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any expert trader must possess the ability to learn and keep learning since forex trading has a lot to do with the learning process. When you learn, you gather knowledge and with knowledge, traders can succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    qualities to become a professional trader I think
    have a great system
    a good strategy and have proven to generate consistent profits
    have a good management
    and can control themselves, well disciplined, patient and not greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, mc not the end of everything
    it's just a hurdle to be successful in this business
    is important we learn from our mistakes, and never give up in trying to

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, indeed an important emotional factor
    and according to my teacher,
    science in forex only 10%, the rest of which 90% is a psychological and emotional control

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even some people I know and now successfully
    is a merchant who had several times a margin call, but they continued to rise up and try to create a great system
    and now they can enjoy the results
    mc usual thing, which is important how we got up and learn from all mistakes

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    I also love to trade this pair, since from the beginning my trading i have stick to this pair. Actually i started trading with GBPUSD and this pair but felt this is more comfortable and still trading with only this pair.
    har forex trader eur/usd pair ko pasand karta hai
    ye pair sabse basic pair mana jata hai aur har naye tarder ko issi pair se trading seekhni chahaiye
    forex market me bahut se aise pairs haui jo volatile hai..new trader ko inse bachna chahiye aur basic pair ke stah tarding karni chahaiye

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    i love forex because i've lost a lot of money in forex
    but i still confident with my thinking, that forex can make me a success in financial in next time.
    aapko apni galtiyo se seekhna chahaiye aur ussi ke hisab se tarding karni chhaiye
    apni galtiyo ko sekh ke jo trader trading karta haio wo fayde me zarur jata hai
    forex me ap bahut kam samay me bahut zada paisa kama saket hai
    apko bnas apni skills ko acha karna padega

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am student and forex trading is perfect for me because it does not requires enough capital. Even after face the big loss or even after lose my whole investment i can reinvest in this business so that i like it very much.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    Eur/usd is not so good cruncy pear because in this pear flactuation is very fast. Therefore this pear is not trustable and more risky pear.
    Well most of the times this fluctuation give you lot of money also , if you know how to tap it. Observe such fluctuations keenly and identify the support and resistance zones, trend lines and trade accordingly to make money. The more the movement in the pair the better to trade for me.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    Hai All
    give me a reason why you love forex?
    Forex trading is very nice business and part time business and more comfortable but riskey.If you have experince about this then you can also earn from this business otherwise not perfect for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 784 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 725 726 727 728 729 737 777 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)