+ Reply to Thread
Page 724 of 784 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 722 723 724 725 726 734 774 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, because I think this business is very good prospects and like 24 hours, can be anywhere, flexible. but you must keep learning to be able to profit consistently ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, the trend of web terminal was found at indian stock market at first, now it goes to forex, but there is a difference, i think the web terminal for the stock market is better than the forex one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think mt4 still better than web terminal, sometimes browser just too sluggish, and it consume quite large memory, and you cant put as many indicator there compared to conventional meta trader

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a game if you trade it on demo account. When trade on real account is becomes a business. I love forex because of volatility of the market, large gain in small time. We can enjoy leverage to our money.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader. After my main job I have free time in evening then I joined the forex for remain busy at evening. I love forex because forex kills my boring life and also giving me some good money.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    you are wrong, forex is a business ... if we regard it as a game then we will never do it seriously ...
    but if we consider it a business, we will make a good plan and we will be careful not to lose ...
    Forex needs more knowledge aand time with good timeline...and may be forex is game for some trader but in fact its a tough business ...and we love forex though its risky and tough
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    For me Forex it is a game but in this game i can win money i like forex because all the cells in my head works I am still new in the world
    you are wrong, forex is a business ... if we regard it as a game then we will never do it seriously ...
    but if we consider it a business, we will make a good plan and we will be careful not to lose ...

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    seen the EU is still in position for the current down trend due to the impact of the news yesterday usd large and influential enough to 100 pips, but if this day could continue the trend we'll see how the American session shortly
    I am agree with you about spread and think most of the broker such have specially for eur/usd when its one of the major pairs but i think usd/chf have sometime very great movement and thats is its not good for newbie trader and if you see carefully then you see its most of the time opposite movement of eur/usd pair.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother i think nothing is easy in forex and never its easy any pairs but its true there is low movement pairs and also high movement pairs and eur/usd just i think low movement which is really good for trader specially newbie . anyway this pairs also harm us if there is no proper analysis.
    yes, it's not easy every pair has its own characteristics you should learn and focus on the 1-3 pair first. eur / usd is not the best possible pair only those most in trading.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    usd/chf pair is waqt bahut zada unpredicatble ho chuka hai
    ye almoste tuute hi ja raha hai aur isne abhi tak koi bhi sign nahi diya recovery ka
    eur.usd kafi safe pair hai and i do not think that it should be compared with usd/chf
    brother i think nothing is easy in forex and never its easy any pairs but its true there is low movement pairs and also high movement pairs and eur/usd just i think low movement which is really good for trader specially newbie . anyway this pairs also harm us if there is no proper analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 724 of 784 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 722 723 724 725 726 734 774 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)