+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 784 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is a very profitable business and many people join forex so I also like the forex business, now i am newbie but after a while i learned enough knowledge and gained experience about trading. then I started real trading with my real capital. and I like forex because forex trading is a great business and also a world business. forex gives us experience and knowledge about working online on any website and we make money with trade so people also like this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call is the border of our capital , when our deal go in to loss and and the difference between our loss and capital remain very low then the margin call appear , this intimate that your next stage is going to wash your account , many traders who are trading in the live trading they invest and put some money in their account and could survive .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), sarfraz786 (2018-11-29), Unregistered (1)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls are when you trade without caring, when you use more margin for trading and open lots higher and don't consider trends, it's a bad idea in forex trading to get margin calls and I like forex because of part time or business very good full time. The real reason that I like forex is because it doesn't require big capital to start, your knowledge, experience and your pc are your assets and you can do your own business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, but not that easy. Experience cannot be learned overnight and people who have less investment have the possibility to get out of the market in an economic crisis. I like forex because it's a real business and can trade from anywhere and also has the opportunity for financial freedom and I love forex because it's the only business that can give me a good lifestyle and every thing I can dream of. Forex is a great business that I can do from my home even from my bed. I can fully utilize my ability to earn money from this business.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because of forex and not like the stock market where you can trade only for limited hours and not continue overnight trading or for several months if the trade goes wrong. forex is better than the stock market and good traders are those who learn from their mistakes and when you say that you get a margin call several times but still you don't trade with discipline so it will be difficult for you to profit if you don't learn from your mistakes.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we learn from our mistakes and if we don't repeat our mistakes than we can get good profits but if we continue to make the same mistakes again and again than the results will be in case of loss. and Losses are also part of any business. I also hate forex after getting a loss but I always start my new day with the desire to make a profit and I don't stop after getting a lot of losses.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is referred to as Currency Correlation when the price of two different pairs moves in the same or opposite direction. You can see a complete table of currency correlations here and I am very impressed to see you say you have never experienced an MC, your management is very good. still hanging out with trading like that, I'm sure you will be successful in the future. continue to maximize learning about fundamental analysis and because it is very helpful,

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is the most dangerous addiction among all types of addictions, and it is the only addiction that is legally authorized. So far I have never seen a trader who has been trading in the past and now he is far from the market. Almost everyone who comes to forex never leaves him to death. and trade will become addicted if someone knows the potential of this business. This is the only business where a person can start with whatever he has but he has the chance to win big if he trades well.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to pay a monthly fee of USD / USD, he has to pay a monthly payment of Rs. 200, which will help him to pay 200 pips for a long time, and he will not be able to pay any hectic amount, he will continue to buy Bhatt money. If there is a hawk, we can say that it is very important that we can say that we can do the same. The answer is yes

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are really right, Mr. Sunil Ji ... we waste a lot of our precious time just hanging around on the road, chatting, etc. instead of wasting time like that, we can take advantage of our precious time on FOREX ... by the way, we can learn & make money and we can get rich in a short time, only when we do the hard work needed for it ... without hard work we cannot expect anything ... another thing is that FOREX has no place and time limit ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 784 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)