+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 784 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member chmobeenafzal is on a distinguished road chmobeenafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai margin call se aik trade nahi bhagta balky aik anari trader he door bhagta hai margin call se kiun k usy lagta hai hamara account kabi b khali ho sakta hai lakin trader har waqt recovery or gaining ki baat kerte han jis se wo easy ho ker trade kerte han ager margin call a bi jata hai to equity barha dyte han maine bahot baar apna bonus margin call se khoya hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call occurs when a trader trades more, meaning you open a position that has a larger lot size so your equity can not support the specified stop, if the trader will only follow the proper money management then surely he will not get the margin. call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I do not understand what your words But with the title "margin call" you, I have a formula for success in forex is a good money management, emotional control and adhere to the trade rules we have created, so the goal in forex to get a stable profit & Consistent will be achieved. .

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new forex trading trader. I think this is a great trading partner. This pair follows a technical study and its fundamental studies are also very easy and accurate. Every new trader should star in this pair first and then move on to the other pair. Thank you to all of you ...

Member takabo is an unknown quantity at this point takabo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that using stop loss is a part of discipline trading. its the best option to minimize the effects of a position going in wrong direction or making loses. it not only prevents margin call, it also helps in retaining our accounts minimizing the loses. so this target should be attached to every position in my opinion..

Member iza28 is an unknown quantity at this point iza28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call is a notice indicating that the least amount of funds are left in the trading account and that, in case of unfavorable market movement, stop out may occur. This notice is sent when the remaining funds on the trading account are a certain percentage of the margin.

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can transact well in every transaction because sometimes traders can make bad decisions, it is important to set up good risk management to prevent Margin Call in one transaction. No one likes to deal with Margin Call in forex trading but it's possible to prevent it from happening quickly with good money management and a good risk management strategy.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call will happen if we are not enough margin to hold minus floating, or if loss is maximal and we have reached our ballance. Margin call is the experience of all traders, so do not be afraid to have a margin call.

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great moving friend and if you continue in this way I'm sure it's just a matter of time to be successful because what you say here lies in the forex rules. Besides I also face the MC and I also learn from my mistakes and I am happy to say that I am improving day by day from my mistakes.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call means finished your account and you can not continuing your business,so when you doing the trade then you should be properly follow the money management and risk management .And also uses the stop loss tools properly then you can be losses but do not be margin call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 784 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)