+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 784 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt this is the best partner but every couple will have their own unique and usefulness so this is why you can choose what suits you and you do not have to worry whether you should trade with the best partner or not and you can choose another pair as well . So every merchant will have different methods and this is why the differnt pair too. but EUr / usd is the best, no doubt and the EUR / USD currency exchange pair is actually one of the most comfortable forex trading pairs to trade. It has tight spreads and high volatility so it is generally a good partner to trade with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should focus on one pair for the best trade. In forex trading, I think that the superior pair is GBP / USD, this is the only one that spins more money and you get more achievements in forex trading to use this pair. . But the best preparation is also significant. but EUR / USD is also best. and that is the suitability of each trader, if I have a favorite pair of gbp / usd, the reason for this pair is usually in the large range, and the price moves faster, if the appeal pair eur / usd

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading forums because Forex trading is the best way to earn money, it is a business game and mono mind, it now depends on you that how you can get success in this business. But a better trade should be done with the knowledge and trading experience and Actually I do not use any execution from the web terminal but you say it is really better than mt4. I have to check this out, anyway I think it may need a good clean clean maybe because of the first execution.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    ya dude is giving more profit then other pair daily around 100 pips this pair make ups and down so naturally many experience people make profit in this pair....and many newbie ppl are lossing there money in this pair only becoz none of newbie can understand this pair its more critical pair from my opinion

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,484 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call sy jitna ho saky bachna chahye aur han agar ap ik achy method k sath trading karngy aur proper stop loss aur
    Take profit ka use karo gy tho definitely ap par margin call ki nobat hi nahi ayigi agar ap achy sy account ko manage nahi laro gy tho phir margin call hty rahngy apky account mai.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-07), MARandhawa (2018-07-07), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-08)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye tu saf hai agr jitna bra margin call laye gai othna account ap ka risky hota jaye ga kiu os ma heding krna bhi mushkill ho jata hai dear bro forex business ma margin call kam se rakhay newbi member tu kiu k on k lia best hai.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason why I love forex trading is because of its flexibility. We can do business from anywhere we are but in other businesses we will never be able to access it through other means when we are not available and but I think the loss is always there and we must learn how to accept it. and we can not avoid it. we can not always be right. the only solution is to minimize losses. and have more wins to cover our losses. we can love forex even if we lose because it is part of the game. think of it as a challenge. and learn from losing to become a better trader by not doing your mistakes again.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because I can do this business from wherever I want. From my store, through my home or even if I travel, I can do it wherever I go. Then there is no timestamp, I can do it whenever I want. Both are the things I like best about forex trading. and I like forex for the two reasons you mentioned, being your own boss and flexibility in working hours. Another thing I love about forex is the huge potential that can give me financial freedom.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every forex trader experienced it .. some experienced it with a demo, some real ... But whenever it always feels sour ... I feel this poison many times ... because I do not like to trade in demo .. thats why I trade with 10 $ on cents every week and every week I blow my account ... then I invest again until I stabilize my defeat ... Now I am at 50:50 ... I know that I still need to go far ... but trading in real accounts is very important ... that's why I invest a small. and Another thing that makes me love forex is, I can mengisis my free time with valuable knowledge, and can make money. I have a 24-hour internet connection, so it's a shame if you have to leave without penalty.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because forex trading is a great business and also a world business. forex gives us experience and knowledge of online work on any website and we make money with trading so people also love this forum. and I like forex because I do not like working with people and I want to make forex as part of my main job later because now I am back pioneered

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 784 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)