+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 784 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never regret it when a margin call has happened to you. all traders must have experienced the same thing, all of them need a process. with the margin call that happened to us, we continued it better and better. make this experience something that means a lot to you and I love forex because you don't need to refer anyone in this business to earn money because I'm very unlucky in referring other people and secondly you don't have to waste a cent on any advert to profit from forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Magen cell keya hai muaj tu lagta hai ya who hai jesa hum leverage ketha hai us ko he hum hota hai ka margen bhe kehta ho muja us ka bara ma koi achi information nhi hai forex ko smjhna ma jesa huma acha profit bhe hum asani say hum mil sakha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maynay 1 year is 8 times higher than the margin call .... Qq mungkin abi forex trading will be a long way. If you do not have the time, then you will have to cancel your request. But you have no money ... cannay serakah ho gayeah tha..aur has not been able to control my plan ... and I did not know what to do ... and I do not have any SLL. I do not even know how to use a word for this message in a new way, but I do not even know how to translate it into a text message or use it in a proper way. Februari 2012 is my main program for real business, which is what we call

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging requires a lot of experience and proper management of your offer ..
    Newcomers must try to keep away from, hedging ..
    Instead of heading, they have to use stop loss and I don't know what to think about the main hedging.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    bahut sahi baat kahi hai aapnai ki har aadmi margin call se dartha hai. phele jab mainai naya-naya forex trading kiya tha toh 1 din mai 300$ loss kar diya stop loss nahi.woh hi 1 din tha uske baat aaj tak kabhi menai margin call nahi chaka. lekin stop loss bahut bar chaka hai

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    controlling emotions and managing the right money is a must for every trader, controlling those emotions, reading the news, being patient, not trading, learning by reading books or everywhere, giving a lot of time to trading, and finally being a cool guy.
    this can make you a better professional forex trader.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is whatever knowledge we can get in forex we have to apply the same thing to trade so that we can get more profits. This is done by most professional traders who have years of experience in the trade that they apply when trading. and I like forex because it moves a little but with the help of leverage and volume we can get more than that a little move. This is the volatility in the forex market that I like. I also gained knowledge about various currencies when trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the margin call is something we must try best to avoid because the margin call ends our trade and we lose all of our capital. Even though we learn lessons from margin calls but still it is not good and unwanted. getting lots of margin calls is not good and we have to learn forex as much as possible to avoid such situations. and when I don't have SL, the profit I earn will be very high, but if the trade is opposite I will get the MC. Like two extremes. Trading without Stop loss must be done carefully and if trading is in a loss, we must close it if there are no signs of reversal.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, most of them repeat their mistakes and blame forex is a bad thing. So the margin call is the scenario we made with our mistakes. And once the strategy that we prepare is successful and produces profit, we cannot be too confident and blindly trade in the future. we must moderate and adjust it according to market changes. and that does not mean that professional traders do not use SL. They trade without it most of the time. But they monitor their trade for most of the time so they close their trade when the trade goes in the wrong direction.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost all my trades until now, I only use margin calls and I really hate margins because everything will disappear in one second. I have experienced that and felt very sad and I don't want to repeat the margin call in the future and Forex needs more knowledge and time with a good timeline ... and maybe forex is a game for some traders but actually this is a difficult business. ... and we like forex even though it is risky and tough

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 784 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)