+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 784 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MC is not the end in forex trading, so we don't need to worry too much about it. It would be better if we experience MC on a demo account but the effect will be different from the MC experience on demo accounts and real accounts. It's not always bad to experience MC, as long as we have tried our best. But we should not make the same mistakes in the future. In my experience, only a few traders have never experienced MC in their trade. and the best when it depends on each trader, it is true that eur / usd pair which is most often in this transaction becomes a volatile pair. If you are not familiar with the characteristics of eur / usd you can experience a loss, you must study on a demo account first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, hedging requires a lot of trading skills to operate it successfully. Without that skill, no trader can use hedging actions very well in forex trading. I tried many times when my friend taught me, but now I can't perfect it. and there is no magic that can make us a better trader in forex trading. Hard work and stable learning are the only way to reach the top in foreign exchange trading. We all need to know this before we start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis is part of the estimate, so that might be wrong. Luck is needed but working hard like gathering experience, controlling emotions, discipline in trading and managing money is also part of trading. So don't rely on luck and magical power and phenomena. and professionals will really give time for the news because that's the only thing needed to make a profit ... then it's greed to control without controlling it. You can lose all

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A professional trader always pays attention to news that changes the market and decides market trends. According to him he placed his position and collected profits. The time needed to become a professional trader is probably 5 years unless he has a good relationship with the economy and I have never traded a lot of time through the web terminal but only a few times but it is not difficult for me. but it is a very good opportunity while we have to go to another place from our house, then we can use another computer instead of downloading the trading terminal.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex does not work with magical powers. He works with good plans, strategies, knowledge and skills. If we open our trade and allow magic power to determine our destiny it will be the most stupid thing we will do. We are responsible for our own fate in forex rather than power or god. and I lost forex because it was only one of the best businesses where I could achieve a high percentage of profit that I could not get in other types of business and did not have a time limit and I could do part time and that was to give an opportunity so that I could make a profit easily and I like forex and I always want to be a trader.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex for various reasons. Interesting flexibility may be people. You can trade whenever you want wherever you are as long as you have a secure internet connection. You can start with a small amount of money. You have many methods to make a profit. This is really a very good and very rational reason, we can trade at night if you want to do it, so you can make forex as part time, if you have a main job you can trade for just one or three hours then you can leave it but You don't forget to use SL and TP, and that's why traders love forex more than their main job.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders believe that this pair is the best because there is more volatility in this pair. It's easy to make good profits through this pair. There are dozens of major pairs in forex but this is said to be the most important. And because information about this pair can be found easily through the internet, trading seems easier with this pair too. Nothing is perfect in the first trade. Traders learn from their experiences. The more time traders use to trade, the more comfortable they will trade. Besides patience, good emotional control, good forex education is very important to survive in this difficult business.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not worry every trader must go through what you feel, and it is very necessary as an experience in improving the ability to analyze the market, loss and even MC that is often experienced by beginners and that is the process that you love forex, because by losing, you try again and keep trying so that you don't consciously shape your feelings to feel happy with this business and it's hard to leave this business. I even like forex because I have a desire to trade and I like this trade and one day I want to be a full time professional and a successful trader and an expert trader. That is what keeps me in this trade.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls are the worst thing when trading on forex because this shows that you are low on your balance. So always try to trade safely by using stop loss and taking profits so you will not get a margin call from the order. These are two qualities just to be a good trader but this is basic quality, there are many other qualities such as having a technical mind, hard worker, interest in currency and forex, patience and others needed to become a good trader.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because I can do this business from anywhere I want. From my shop, through my house or even if I travel, I can do it wherever I go. Then there is no time stamp, I can do it whenever I want. Both are the things I like most about forex trading. you say it correctly, margin call is not the end of everything. A trader must experience a lot of pressure and obstacles before he can be called a successful trader and the margin call is one of those obstacles, but try to do the right money management so you don't have to face the margin call in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 784 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)