+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 784 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not worry that every trader must go through what you feel, and it is very necessary because experience in increasing market analysis capabilities, losses and even MCs is often experienced by beginners and it is a process that makes you love forex more, because by losing you try again and continue strive so that you don't consciously shape your feeling of being excited about this business and it's hard to leave this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, that is the same as what I faced, at that time I did not put the SL and I would cut it. but at mine floting prices, and more prices on my analysis it is very difficult to close orders because the requote or server is busy and this is very annoying, then the MC as my SL and using stop loss is very important, don't imagine how important if the account has been hit by MC , regret and guilt not using SL will, many traders who get their MC account because they do not use disciplined SL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and forex trading is perfect for me because it does not require sufficient capital. Even after facing heavy losses or even after losing my entire investment, I can reinvest in this business so I like it very much. and the Sahi Thought is the dartha life limit of the DMI committee that knows the life call of living life General Winai Phele Pahar Forex trading is done so a sad loss of $ 300 loss is the only day missing is not nahi.woh Jiske the thing that is currently closing margins the grip never stutters lekin calls very often stop alive heat

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have more money in trading than any other country, and you have lost all of the trading of Forex, you would have lost it. If you have any questions about how to send a message to you, please contact us for more information about how to respond to your request. I have no money to pay a bar for a deposit, jaisy jaisy hamra pengalaman zyada hota wesy wesy earning b zyada hoti jaar hai and ham apni pahasilan synda ko meningkatkan kr ski hen. The bar bar did not show up.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call is alarming for the traders , when the traders loss reach at the end of their investment and then the traders have to deposit the money in their account to survive their trade , many traders get wash their accounts when the margin call comes , i also have got margin call many time but i put some money in my account and become safe .

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Banned zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,923 Times in 3,697 Posts
    you have any questions about this topic please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as you are ready to do your job or to do any of the work you can do or do not want to do any work for you if you do not have time to do any work or do any work or you have a dark time or if you want to have a cell phone or you do not want to

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahraali989 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-04)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje lagta hy kay EUR/USD OR GBP/USD dono ky he same movement hay aur usd/jpy to totaly diffrent hain agar yeh badle ga toh yeh kam hoga dono east or west ky jaise hai

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-04), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    yes is giving more profit then other pair daily around 100 pips this pair make ups and down so naturally many experience people make profit in this pair and many newbie are losing there money in this pair only because none of newbie can understand this pair its more critical pair from my opinion
    all viewers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-12-05), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-04), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekha bhi agr ap margin cell ka bara ma achi janmari nhi ralhta ho tu ap us chakr ma mat para asa na ho ka ap ko lose he ho jay or ap apna work achi trah na kar sakho us leay ma ya keho ga ka ap acha work lazmi kara jesa ap ko acha time ma sahi work karna ho ga or ap ko acha work karna ka leay acha time darkar hota ha or ap kese ka kena pa bhe magin cell ka chakr ma na aya tu acha ha

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), Pforex (2018-12-03), Unregistered (2), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

Member Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex has much to be proud of Pforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 195 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very easy to talk about how much money you have received the first thing that has happened is that the forex trading was and it did not stop at the loss it does not stop at 1 in the day but it does not call any other person it's time to stop the loss.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pforex For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-12-03), Naqvi2018 (2018-12-03), zahidali (2018-12-03), zahraali989 (2018-12-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 784 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)