+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 784 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very profitable business and many people join forex so I also like the forex business, now I'm a newbie but after a while I learned enough knowledge and gained experience about trading. then I started a real trade with my real capital. We have to focus on one pair for the best trade, In forex trading, I think that a superior pair is GBP / USD, this is the only pair that has more money spinning and you get more achievements in forex trading to use this pair. But the best preparation is also significant. but EUR / USD is also the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex does not work with magical powers. He works with good plans, strategies, knowledge and skills. If we open our trade and allow magic power to determine our destiny it will be the most stupid thing we will do. We are responsible for our own fate in forex rather than power or god. The only magic power that can help a trader to profit is the strength of the trader himself. So, every trader must develop a way to transact at any time until he has the magic power that will help him do what he wants!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A professional trader always pays attention to news that changes the market and decides market trends. According to him he placed his position and collected profits. The time needed to become a professional trader is probably 5 years unless he is well connected with the economy. A good quality trader will learn and improve from experience and long trading time. because they say practice makes perfect and through experiencing various types of situations and problems in forex, they will know what to do and not do, so they will become professional trades and make fewer mistakes in the future.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you are right and I also support forex here and I think there are more forex traders now compared to stocks? Confirm me if I'm right or wrong? But forex certainly has many advantages and is better than stock. but forex is simple and uncomplicated for me. Webterminal sometimes helps us a lot when we use someone else's PC for a while. days before at one broker I participated in the contest but due to some problems I could not download their terminal to my PC (not MT4) but I exchanged it via webminal even though I did not get a place

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have got Margin Call many times and I have lost count too. But I have ensured that I will not get it from other times. I take a high risk because my capital is low. But after I get big capital, I will reduce my risk and make sure I will never face a margin call.
    well even I used Stop Loss before. But now I stop. And after I stopped using the SL, my profit also increased, but at the same time if the trade went opposite I would get the MC and my balance would be blown up.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya dude is giving more profit then other pair daily around 100 pips this pair make ups and down so naturally many experience people make profit in this pair....and many newbie ppl are lossing there money in this pair only becoz none of newbie can understand this pair its more critical pair from my opinion

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-26)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this couple is the most basic and well-known couple.
    this pair also has a low spread on all brokers.
    Moreover, the price of this pair is not too volatile and easily predictable when compared to other couples.
    Not like that. If you get an MC and you can't invest more money, that means you can no longer trade on forex.
    So we don't need to take the risk to get an MC. Traders of course can learn the mistakes of the MC, but the MC must be in the Demo is not real.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i would suggest beginners to avoid pairs that can have fast movements as you say eur / jpy or also add gbp / usd and yes right that we can use one good pair which is eur / usd and also usd / jpy and so many choices in the market so don't worry and take the time to make the right decision. EUR / USD is the best because many traders use the pair. and it's also very easy to change. and there are only a few times that it's not easy to change. so this is a good pair to trade, especially for beginners to practice in the pair, and to learn the movements.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is still better than a web terminal, sometimes browsers are too slow, and consume a lot of memory, and you can't put a lot of indicators there compared to conventional meta traders.
    it will sometimes be dangerous brother, I read a lot of successful traders do not set their TP but some of them do not assign their SL, it shows that even they already pro they still believe that sometimes trends can be against them, and without SL it can let them do margin calls

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you mean about other couples, maybe you should be in a partner that I think. it is true that if we have the right knowledge of this pair rather than being it becomes easy to trade pairs who have opposite pairs or base pairs and about fundamentals if we have the right knowledge of our economy then it becomes easy. and you and think if such charismaticists have such brokers rather than surely they will be experience and there is no doubt that the sign does not have to be a merchant rather than difficult to be successful. and think if there are traders who really want to be successful it is not too difficult to achieve but must be patient because things don't happen so fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 784 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)