+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 784 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ..... you are right ... I lost some amount in this pair ... I did not set the SL and I lost most of the amount ... eur usd pair wrong then my analysis ... around 120 pips ... so which has many advantages but we have to use it carefully..either we have to face a big loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also often experience like your MC. but I began to learn from stage to stage where my mistake lies in forex trading. then I started applying one by one. like money management. then I began to study the use of fundamental trade, because it's very, very helpful. and the great movement of a story, so I can take care of

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur / Jpy is not good for beginners because some times move very fast and up to 400 to 500 pips. Eur / USD is the best partner for all because everyone wants to trade it. Eur and Usd are the main currencies for controlling all foreign businesses and people like to invest in them.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with what you say but it is not easy to control this. You need determination to control all these things when you lose them, you will lose definitely ... other quaities will be like practicing and stabilizing your strategy until you get lucky and don't jump right in until you get used to

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nehe mein nehe manta ki every time the highest power koi apki helps ker ach ha ha ha as you sow once you reap so too a chelate ha k apko sehe dimension mein sehe tool k apna how do you fight full kath kerna ha or ager You can't let me get lucky, how good is the sect, how come the rumors of the baatoon me don't lose, hope that time will be good, O

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good traders are those who learn from their mistakes and when you say that you get a margin call several times but still you don't trade with discipline so it will be difficult for you to benefit if you don't learn from your mistakes.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay ke 1 bar dia mili thi mc atau kurta auku nay stop loss manggunakan karna Pehli bar is too young to buy 25 gold lots of gold in the gold or silver table so that he can not go to the next level because of the fact that he has no money left for me because of his or her demise. no nuqsan nahi hua

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK has a reputation beyond repute PAK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,055 Times in 4,311 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love FX for several reasons.
    1. Market makes you feel your strength
    Analyzed and then you wait for news, deals and enter your results on your own bear
    2. A global market where the entry will log you in an advanced stage in your future
    3. You can keep up more analysts in the forex market
    4. You can achieve what you want but avoid the greed and avarice

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst thing we can expect from our trade is to get a margin call. This also happens when the order is really in good standing and the trend is correct but because of insufficient amount of trading capital, we cannot take advantage of it when sharp volatile movements occur in the market as a result of several block agreements.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

PAK (2019-01-17)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you mean about other pairs, maybe usd must be in the partner I think. it is true that if we have the right knowledge about this pair rather than it being easy to trade a partner who has an opposite partner or base pair and about fundamentals if we have the right knowledge about our economy then that becomes easy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

PAK (2019-01-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 784 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)