+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 784 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been working hard to find out that I have been able to go straight to my home and I have been able to get it done so that I can go to the internet cafe and I will be able to do that and I will be able to do the work in office and I will be able to do the same. For the purpose of bs issuance, we have no internet connection. If you want to be able to access this product, you will be able to reach a price of around 300 pips of 300 pips, which is about 30000 pips, from 1.3500 to 1.3700, and the day is moving. . I am happy to announce that all members of the group are members of the group.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so it's true because stop loss will handle losses and yes you are right that new people like me spend a lot of time in front of the pc waiting to happen but then it only increases frustration and excitement, and then we trade aur kai baar anyway aisa ho jata hai ki joh profit banana hota hi woh bhi hath se chala jata hai and Forex are future business prospects and larger transaction volumes and many business benefits in forex trading because it can be 24 hours a day, trade efficiently, and can be used with small capital, etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yei have woken up from that now and again starting to use sl coz without it I don't want to lose nor do I want to feel the margin call, increase small profits hahah hahahahah hahahah hahahaha hahaha error error face movement after firing mein aajaunga problem so I started use it again and actually I mean for the basics (at least once that can get you profit) ... at least it's clear from that and also the indicators and different elements, even learning my u is progressing, not from the superior yet

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders believe this pair is the best because there is more volatility in the pair. It's easy to make good profits through this couple. There are dozens of major currency pairs in forex, but this is said to be the most important. And because information about this pair can be found quite easily through the internet, trading seems easier with this pair too. and losses always exist and we must learn how to accept them. and we can't avoid it. we can't always be right. the only solution is to minimize losses. and have more wins to cover our losses. we can love forex even if we lose because it is part of the game. consider it a challenge. and learn from the disadvantages of being a better trader by not making your mistake again.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can face margin calls repeatedly in forex trading. This is the result of mainly poor money management along with the wrong trade placement. We must use stop loss so that we do not have to face margin calls during trading. We have to be psychologically strong and we need good control over our financial sector. and I find this feature very useful for forex traders. It is impossible for us to install trading terminal software wherever we go. So at that time trading with web terminals can be a good choice and real help for us.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trader is that who learn from his mistakes and as you say that you got margin call several times but still you do not trade with discipline so it will be hard for you to get profit if you do not learn from your mistakes.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilul ye bat hundrd parsnt ok hi q ky har trder marjin call se drta hi aur mn b jab forst time trding aacont kia tha mn nay b ak din aona 200@lose kia taha likin ab mujy samj a gi hi new li sb drty hin aur stop lose kafi bar uthya hai aur ye hii pire bhot best hi ap marnjn callpy twja na dyen

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a good idea, I used a web terminal and I felt that I had a problem with it ... I had to study it well and I didn't want to make a mistake when I opened the order, and as you said, it was very useful when we left without a PC, so we can use web terminals from internet stations and of course, web terminals are very slow and mt4 is better than that but when we are outside and using public internet stations we can use them as an alternative to trading safely .

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD is popular and all traders know it, with low spreads and stable fluctuations attracted by all traders, and I do it, I like this pair and I profit from, what do you think about EURUSD for the following years, is it good or will a couple occur does this cause a global economic impact? and I don't understand your question, you can explain a little. but what I notice is whether marbels work effectively against GBPUSD pairs? I think, it takes a lot of experience to be able to use marbels in volatile pairs.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because this is the best business in the world and I am proud to be a forex trader because I am one of the very few people in my country who trade forex. Forex is the best because I can do it day and night for 5 days a week, I am my own boss. I do everything from home, no need to go to the office. and I think a professional trader must have good discipline, good money management and greater control over his emotions. The most important quality of a professional trader is that he avoids greed and trades strictly according to his plans and strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 784 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)