+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 333 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3325

Thread: Kyun forex trading karte hain aap?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading has lot to satisfy us, it has possibility to make money with ease, it has got adventure which many adventure-addict people enjoy most, it is quite interesting game, it gives you chance to prove that you are wiser than others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do forex trading because I have found it as the best job for earning by sitting home. Forex is the most risky but at the same time most easy business in the world. We can loose our money easily and we can also earn money easily. The only thing required for earning in forex is the hard working in learning the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mindset that must exist within us should endlessly is that we know that there is no business anything in this world that can be built in one instead to realize that any business would need time to work well

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you're determined to succeed from this bsinsi then you will never retreat to it if I think you should have the ability to manage your money very well to continue to survive in this business

Junior Member safeerforex is an unknown quantity at this point safeerforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Kuch log forex trading karte hain paise ke liye or kuch log karte hain adventure ke liye... Magar main trade karta hu addiction ke liye... Aap logo ka kya reason hain?
    main to es liye forex trading karta houn kioun k es se mugh ko umeed ha k main kafi profit kama sakta houn or ye sach bhi ha k app yahan kaam se kaam wqt main bhi kafi profit bana saktey ho

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    phely phely tu ma ne b forex trading sirf adventure ke liye shuru ki thi pr jaise jaise mujhe samagh aana shuru howi to phr mera interest iss ma barta chala gaya ab ma forex tradin paisa kamane + fun ke liye karta hon.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same here brother and think most of the college student do forex for such . actually now i am depending on my all expence from forex . i think its hard to make consistent profit but if we have experience then it possible to earn form forex. like me before i was only done loss but now due to some experience trully saying i am earning from forex although not consistent but atleast not lossing my initial balance like before . so egarly looking for my more good perfomance to become full trader with consistent profit daily.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you . i also think about this "addiction" and no doubt i am one of them. so many time i though will NEVER do forex after lossing but atlast i am in forex and never able to leave this but atlast happy to say due to experience now i am in good condition comparing previous days.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    It is also good to be a part time trader and make some profits which can take care of few bills.If the income is regular and consistent you can also look forward to become a full time trader later on.
    Yeah its good thing to be a full time trader if you are earning well as part time trader because as full time trader you can get more chances to get profit and your profit will be huge. And the good thing its your own business.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    your story is same like by me my friend. i too like to trade with this type and i too laugh some time when i lose the money but i hope i will be serious very soon for getting some steady profit from the market.
    It is also good to be a part time trader and make some profits which can take care of few bills.If the income is regular and consistent you can also look forward to become a full time trader later on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 333 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)