+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 333 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3325

Thread: Kyun forex trading karte hain aap?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapna View Post
    Yes every body join forex for some good money to set there life and there business. Yes of course I have joined the forex for becoming this my main job because I am near to retire from my job and I want to set this business for my old age job.
    I chose forex mainly not because of the money that i can be able to make from it, i prefer it because of its simplicity and the fact that i would have full access to this business and then employ myself from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her banda paisay kamanay kay liay forex trading kerta hay, may bhi issi liay kerta hoon kay mjhe iss trading say achi kamae kerni hay, iss may banda kam waqt may ziada kama sakta hay or ziada mushaqaat wala kaam bhi koi khaas nae hota.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes every body join forex for some good money to set there life and there business. Yes of course I have joined the forex for becoming this my main job because I am near to retire from my job and I want to set this business for my old age job.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we feel that our position is good position to earn money then its good to earn money but if our position is not good to earn money then its better to close it down and wait for good opportunity to come. Don't trade in forex simply for the sake of trading. the more you trade the more you earn belief will going to make you loss money. If you want to earn more its better you spend more time reading and studying than trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main Motto of every trader in this world is to earn money and some try to make it as their living whereas few want to earn some extra cash but the primary aim is to earn money.Also traders can enhance their skills while they earn money.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The primary aim of all the forex traders is to earn money and they want to maximize their profits and earn maximum returns on their investments and also at the same time enhance their skills as well

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by purohit View Post
    The primary aim of all the forex traders is to earn money and they want to maximize their profits and earn maximum returns on their investments and also at the same time enhance their skills as well.
    yes very true brow tranding goal is to make money but to get something we should take a hard struggle to
    get it so we continue to strive and work hard even though Judah get it so do not easily satisfied

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I choose forex trading because it has more chance to earn big profit and work here with independently. It is very challenging career everyone never do it, so I feel proud as I'm a extraordinary person in my society.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by terajana View Post
    if you can have good skills, then you will be able to succeed in this business and can earn much money as you wish at this time .. It is true, we are should be able to working hard so that all the goals that we have we can get a more effective, in accordance with the targets that we want ..
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if we are to succeed in the forex business then we must diligently study and practice with the senior trader. be it practice or practice directly through the forum. we also have to jelih in analyzing the market.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    The primary aim of all the forex traders is to earn money and they want to maximize their profits and earn maximum returns on their investments and also at the same time enhance their skills as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 333 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)