+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 333 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyun forex trading karte hain aap?

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I do forex trading business because I know that forex trading business is a very good life changing business in the world. And this trade business is a very smart and very profitable business in the world. And this trade business is very popular and interesting in the world. So now I want to succeed in the forex market to get good results. and Forex is my only source of income. I was unemployed before joining him. Now I earn money and learn from this famous online business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade forex because I want to make a good amount of money for my own expenses and want to improve my financial condition and because I am a student I need a lot of money to take further courses, that's why I am here trading forex and hopefully I will get what I am here.
    I do forex trading because this is a good profitable business in the world. It gives me enough money what I expect from my business. But sometimes I face some losses but I can control my emotions and start another trade for profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, dedication is also one of the important factors for achievement in currency companies, but here, you must add to your dedication, the ability to understand new factors. If you are identified but adhere to the old mistakes and transaction methods that cause you to reduce, then you may not develop in a currency company. and an investor needs to meet with to be able to make transactions. I would say first of all I want to say that an investor needs to have excellent ability and ability to be executed in these markets and be assured and identified and targeted to understand better methods of creating successful transactions.

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the dealer must comply with the provision for competence to trade. In my opinion, my ranking of all will be the same as saying that a trader needs to gain the skills and abilities to achieve in this market and to be convinced as a fine as found and focused to inform ways of improving trade payments. and forex trading main ana ka pecha mara aak bhut bara aimhai, whose goal is to be independent, i really dn love to hum the students ho ga sirif parent ka pasa par sab taps hueim khud bhi kuch kerna cheyaha, at least kuch anyway help the ker skta hi man ki

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Insan ki nature hai k wo khamkha kesi b cheez per apna waqt zaya ni kerta,forex forum hamain platform fraham kerta hai khum es mien aa ker work ker saky or es mien aa ker trading ker saky or es sy earn ker saky.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,613 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Main forex per is liye trading karta hon kay forex ney meri life ko change kar diya hai is say muje achi earning ho rahi hai aor main is per is liye work kar raha hon kyun kay best way hai forex learning kay liye bhi aor earning kay liye bhi.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-27), HP2018 (2018-10-30), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), mian5575405 (2018-06-12), ravi999 (2018-06-12), rehanayaz (2018-06-12), sakigbest (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-22), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-06-13)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham forex trading is liye karty ha kio ka ya ek bohat zaida acha work ha and bohat acha business be ha agar ham is ma acha kam karty ha tu ham is ma bohat acha apna future bana sakty ha asani se

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,376 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia mujhe media ka news ka politics ka etc etc is sab ka boht shouq hn iska barey me info collect krna mujhe achkah lagta hn bass isi lie mene forex join ki becoz forex market bhi isi cheez se move krti hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2018-10-30)

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex pey mai is liye hoon q k trading mera relevant field hai aur mujhey is form sey trading ko learn karney mai kafi help milti hai aur mai is ko practically apply kar k yahan sey paisey bhi earn kar leta hoon ye learning aur earning k liye best place hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-06-12)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear sir main forex trading krta hu paisaa kamane k liye.
    vese mera dusra main job he. forex mera part time job ki trh he..ye meri monthly income ko badataa he or kbi -kbi kam b kr deta he.,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), naveedbnn (2018-06-15), Raja551 (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 333 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)