+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 333 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyun forex trading karte hain aap?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I totally agree with you. I also think about this "addiction" and no doubt I am one of them. many times that I will NEVER do the forex market after losing but in the end I am in forex and can never leave this but happy to say because my experience now is in good condition compared to previous days! and Most merchants want to get rich at night but it is not possible in forex because forex is all about patience and it requires good knowledge and a successful strategy. I am doing forex trading just to make a profit. Now wana to get my own auto car.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i am a college student and i find a part time job, so one day i listen about forex business and i realize that yes this is a great opportunity for me as a part time job so i suddenly join this business and now got 15 -20 $ easily within a day. and the forex market is free to exchange at any time during the day so that when we turn the numbers long, we can deal with the forex industry to pretend to move income at that time. This is a very small chance of making a sound dimension without doing much physical processing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,314 Times in 20,097 Posts
    maine forex ko choose kiya hey paise kama ne ke liye, forex se ek acha moka hey thoda jyada paisa kamane ke liye, forex se aap apni mojuda income main badhawa kar sakey hey kyuki aap ise kabhi bhi kar saktey hey aap ke free time main ya aapke mojuda job ke working hour ke baad bhi...
    par filhaal ke liye main apne aap ko test kar raha hoon ki main forex kar sakta hoon ya nahi...

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main forex trading is liyeh kerta hoon ta k main is main achi earning hasil keroon and is say faida hasil kertay huay apni family ko prosperity ki teraf lay ker jaa skoon dear friend yeh aik aisa business hai jo toray say samian main humain jiyada behtaar earng dila sakti hai.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade for money only because it's a very good business where you make a lot of money just using your mind and some technical analysis. If you have good knowledge then you earn money very easily. An excellent choice for those who want to earn money from home. and I know English is an international language, so the whole world everyone uses English for the world market. But why do you try Hindi for any questions? I advise you next time to try English.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it's normal for the forex trading addiction. This addiction may be for two main reasons based on my own experience and this is: when you make your money, it would be too hard to say that you want to quit the business that gives you money to meet your needs. The second is when you lose money! and I like to trade in the forex market because of the high volatility of the forex market where we can easily attract good profits but only one thing we have to prevent is greed and overtrading because we can lose our capital very easily.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very easy question my dear is a trader and enter in forex to get good money because I dream big and if i do not join with forex then i do not make good money because i am not rich but i want to be rich man then I joined this great opportunity to earn and Every body wants money in the forex market so they do forex trading but I think forex is my hobby and I really like it like a video game. I mostly try to be in the market for a long time.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definely si bat hai ziada log aaj kal isy paisy kamany ke liye karty hain kiyun keh jobs tu aaj kal milti nahi hain tu yeh aik acha option reh jata hai un logun ke liye phir wo is ko join kar lety hain aur trading kar paisy kama ke apni zaruriat ko pura karty hain
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), HP2018 (2018-10-30), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be very honest I do forex trading to earn money from it gives me many opportunities to become rich. This is also a good way to spend your time just like a game where your work skills are needed. and Forex is very profitable and a medium that is capable of learning. Currently Forex is very popular for its facilities. In addition, Forex is a rising profession in today's world. So, I want to make my future in big business and updating. So, I joined the Forex market. I am satisfied with the Forex market.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading has given me a chance to make money while I'm studying. I have to visit the forum every day for an hour or half and practice in trading software every day and that's it. after I get a lot of bonuses, I invest in the market and get a pretty good amount. this is the best part-time job. plus it teaches you about the signs that will help you in your future as a source of income! and good forex pe trade karta hun beacuse mujhe trade ka shouk hai mujhe paise kamane i maza or hai kyu k yaha pe work ki tarha koi pay l; imit nai hi ap jitna chaho paisa kama sakte hoo isliye main forex pe trades karta hun for yahan pe bht log hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 333 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)