+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 333 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyun forex trading karte hain aap?

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    not only profit, some of then even addicted after losing their money to forex, perhaps i was one of them, but fortunately i can overcome those bad addiciton
    Forex dependency is bad and actually any addiction is bad. Some traders are hooked and they keep trading even after they
    lose money and keep losing it. Addiction is not a good thing and traders like that need to get away from it.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

anumanie (2017-11-17)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Most of the traders join forex to earn money as it is a platform to make more money in short span of time.I also have a same objective and also my aim is to become a professional trader one day.
    Yes every body joins forex for some good money to organize there life and there business.
    Yes of course I have joined the forex because it became my main job because I almost retired from my job
    and I wanted to set up this business for my old age job.
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

anumanie (2017-11-17)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    ya your absoulately right all are in forex just to earn money. All are in the hunt of money and they can hunt for money in forex so all people in the forex are just for money and nothing else
    yes but some do as an investment to earn more money ...
    but too much greed can make you lose all your money so trade wisely

regard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

malas (2017-10-28)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha ekbar advantages karnese forex addict ho jate him. you nusia daba e tarah ho jate him par loss hote
    hi wo nasha jhat se chali jate him. sabhi new trader ko bar main bar yahi kehna chata hoon ki aap pehle sikhe.
    baad me paisa jarur ayega.sabra karo sabra ka fall meetha hota him.
    thank

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

balla (2017-10-28), mejem (2017-10-28), musuh (2017-10-28)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    sahi hai...jo log apne time,knowledge spend karte hai sirf paisa kamane ke liye kyun ki forex business mein humein kam samay mein aur kam investment mein jyada fayda hota hai ...so forex is first choice of investor
    Also Forex trading is a platform to make it big in a short span of time using your abilities, abilities and knowledge.
    Instead of making a lot of money, one can also develop his expertise for other online businesses
    and learn about different economies.
    becarfull

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

pomade (2017-10-28), serius (2017-10-25)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    Yes, I do trade. I just started trading and I made 85 dollar during the trade, but by the next 2 minutes I just lost 117 dollar. It was really a big loss for me. But I will not stop trading until I get success.
    If you are determined to succeed from this province then you will never retreat there
    if I think you should have the ability to manage your money very well
    to continue to survive in this business
    becarfull

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe in this modern age Forex business is the best business to do , because this is a online business and this business is very profitable . Trader just need a computer and a internet connection for this business . Educate and illiterate can easily join this business and this market is open for rich and poor too .

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yeh bhi koi pochnay wala sawal hay k ap forex ko kun krna chahaty hain dear hum sab with ap k forex main earing k liay hi forex kerty hain na k loss k liay han yeh aur bat hay k hamain loss hota wo bhi apni ghaltiun say kun k hum bar bar mistake kerty hain............

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    Most of the trader want to be rich in over night..but not possible in forex..forex is all about patience and its require good knowledge..and the sucessfull strategies..i am doin forex trading only for making profit....aur apni ek car laana chahta hoon..thats why
    The mindset that must be in us must be endless is that we know that no business
    in the world can be built inside a person, not to realize that any business needs time to work well
    CMIIW

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fadly For This Useful Post:

ngeneng (2017-10-18)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    kuch log Forex trading money earn ke liye karte hain kuch log just fun jesa ke real investors ne jin ke pas bohat zyda money hai wo as a hobby Forex trading ko kar rehe hain mere khyal se humain money earn karne ke sath apna experience ko barana chaye.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), danish555 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 333 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)