+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast

Thread: Things You should Know to Earn Consistent Profit.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ap ney kaya khuub samj jaaya eh hum sab ko itney ache traike key explain key and ap ki equations jo ap ne banyi eh dekh ney mae hi lg raha eh useful hoegi small loss and big profit wali mae is abi real account mae use kar ney wala ehu.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pardeep7651 For This Useful Post:

neil92 (2016-05-30)

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think it would not have been consistent profit every day should profit sometimes profit and loss but if calculated for a week in a state that profit is included consistent profit and big profit and small loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its the good way to tell us about this very useful information and thanks for that and i am agree with you dear because if we want consistency in profit then for that it is very important to have best strategy so that we can predict forex market in a effective way and get profit.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are focusing on small profits by cutting our winning trades too early but at the same time we are getting small losses as well in this situation these two outcomes will cancel each other and its very easy for every kind of the members of the Forex community weather he/she is a new members or a average learner. Yes this is important to make it easy for forum members those are beginners. It would be good if someone get something to learn here that's why we are here to help each other and I hope my threads will be useful for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bhattipak is on a distinguished road bhattipak's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhy nahi lagta kay ap ko kabhi bhi jab say ap trading kar rahy han ap ko jitna bhi expireince ho jay ap is kam main loss tu karyn gay tabhi ap ko agay profit ho ga bina loss kay profit nahi hai is kam main.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bhattipak For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-03), hammad101 (2020-05-22), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apki post to achi ha lekin main apki post se fully satisfy ni ho q k agar big loss hum karte hian to apni hi mistakes hoti ha main os ko best kaho ga jis me small profit ho lekin loss kam ho aur sath apni money ki management ko dekhte howe risk le aur daily ka small profit ho ga jis se ap ka experience acha hoga aur aise hi ap phr achi trading kar sakte hian small profit se hi ap ak successfull trader ban jao ga big profit se phr big loss b hota ha jis me greedy ka chakar ho jata ha phr main os ko successful ni kaho ga.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fatehpuri For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-03), hammad101 (2020-05-22), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its true hamein Forex trading mein aik aisi strategy pe hi working kerni chahye jis mein hamein profit ziada aur loss kam hi ho. mein apni trading mein ager profit 100 pips set kerta hun tu then mein yehi try kerta hun k mera stop loss 30 se 40 pips hi ho. Aur Forex trading mein hum consistent profit apnay knowledge aur experience ki base per hi earn kertay hain.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arshad4433 For This Useful Post:

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like and attracted with your picture posting like above. So easy to understand and attract more interest to read it. Keep it up posting like this similar posting. By the way, big profit with small loss is a winner and be a most successful trader.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to forexdestiny2016 For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesay aesa mumkin to nahi k hume lagatar profit ho lekin agar ap keh rahay hain to me samjhta hun k achi cheez he share ki hogi apnay me is pay amal karnay ki koshish karo ga ta k meray lye kafi achi behter cheezon ko sekhnay k chances or zyada barh sake meray andazay k mutabik her kissi ko seekh kar ana hota hai.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahi218 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-03), hammad101 (2020-05-22), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehman12 View Post
    good dear very good you share a very useful thread in a very systemic way and its very easy for every kind of the members of the forex community weather he/she is a new members or a average learner and want to learn easily
    Thanks bro, Yes this is important to make it easy for forum members those are beginners. It would be good if someone get something to learn here that's why we are here to help each other and I hope my threads will be useful for them.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neil92 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-03), hammad101 (2020-05-22), raheel001 (2020-10-25), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast