+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: How We Can Find Out The Pivot Point

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace be upon you and God 's mercy and blessings be upon
    Hadi myself a new analysis of higher How to analyze yourself or currencies psychologically?
    You put it with the technical and news
    on the whole your subject useful brother
    accept my passage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend to succeed in Forex we need lot of knowledge and trading experience so we must invest our maximum time in learning and practicing.We must spend at least 6-8 months in demo account before entering in real market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a pivot point is the technical analysis indicator use to determine the market trend over different time frame the pivot point itself is simply the average of the high , low and closing price from the previous trading day .

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this very important information, I will try to do the calculations myself so that I can understand the calculation

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your thread for the support and resistance option is very good because its easy for all type of the members of the forex community to read and follow these tips about the support and resistance level of the forex market

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can easily find every thing as you want just turn your internet on and type on the google
    what ever you want .... google will show you the required things as you need.. and then try to
    visit a best rating site to gain knowledge about the thing you want..............

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-16), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), HP2018 (2018-11-10), incomejobs (2017-10-14), kanita (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-16), QamarXulqi (2017-10-31)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that The pivot point is a very helpful system. Pivot levels work as support and resistance levels. It is very profitable if we can use it properly. Support and resistance are always a good system. We can find pivot point calculator online and we can also find pivot point indicator. And we can also make one calculator by spreadsheet using the calculation formula.

Junior Member inoxen is an unknown quantity at this point inoxen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot points usually decide on the last day low close high and open and once you know the statistics you can get your pivots for the next day to trade and you can use them as your stop and profit target after you determines the trend and find entries with the dominant trend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to inoxen For This Useful Post:

Xerof (2017-09-26)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap korex me kisi ek seniar se sekhny se apko forex me profit mily ga ni to apko loss ho sakta ha merket ko wahs kr analiysis kr k treding krne se apko loss ni ho ga bonus se me bi treding kro ga jab ye bonus meliy ga abi demo pe kr raha hon

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

ap korex me kisi ek seniar se sekhny se apko forex me profit mily ga ni to apko loss ho sakta ha merket ko wahs kr analiysis kr k treding krne se apko loss ni ho ga bonus se me bi treding kro ga jab ye bonus meliy ga abi demo pe kr raha hon

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-26)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Investing.com - The dollar edged higher against other majors currencies on Monday, as markets were recovering from the weekend's elections in Germany and New Zealand, while concerns over tensions between the U.S. and North Korea seemed to subside.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open