+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crude oil prices continue to fluctuate above the psychological level of $ 30

Senior Member TheFxTrader is on a distinguished road TheFxTrader's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    195.2 USD
    Thanks

Crude oil prices continue to fluctuate above the psychological level of $ 30

Crude oil prices fell during Friday's trading, after rising yesterday to remain volatility in crude oil trading above the psychological level of $ 30 a barrel, which was able to stop the movement of lower crude oil and force them to spin-off moves.
    Crude oil prices are trading currently at $ 30.69 a barrel after the session opened today at $ 31.06 a barrel, the lowest level at $ 30.58 a barrel, this comes after crude oil prices rose yesterday at the level of $ 31.77 a barrel.
    The current decline in crude oil levels comes amid volatility, which controls the crude oil trading since it failed to break the psychological level of $ 30 a barrel to rise towards the top attempts to rise but does not have enough momentum to that which is paid to the volatility and occasional moves.
    Existing factors in the market is still negative and supports the decline in crude oil prices, especially with the continued worries about the future growth of the Chinese economy and the resulting size of this China's demand for crude oil, which is the second largest oil consumer in the world.
    On the other hand, the recent rise in US inventories of crude oil increases the negative pressure on crude oil prices due to fears of rising affected the global supply of crude oil in light of declining demand.
    The dollar index, which tracks the dollar's performance against a basket of major currencies, fell today to the lowest level at 99.00 and was opened today's session at the level of 99.09 recording the highest at 99.11 to currently trade at 99.06 level.

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member Murithi is an unknown quantity at this point Murithi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68.6 USD
    Thanks
    Mid last year if you could tell me that the oil would be this low it would say that was a joke because by then everything was good but there was a forecast that oil will be 20 usd yesterday I saw 29 usd and I think that will be true that soon you will be getting very cheap oil

Banned titomasr777 is an unknown quantity at this point titomasr777's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.4 USD
    Thanks
    Nice topic .... Thank you for asking someone to this thread ............ Thanks brother on all your posts, which carry with them the advantage and benefit...thank you very much............Wait more themes accept greetings...+

Member javed415 is an unknown quantity at this point javed415's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    210.5 USD
    Thanks
    dear friend ager aj is ki situation daikhi jayeh to yeh up chla gaya and ager isi tera say yeh per barrel up jata raha tpo hum is main itniasani say trade nahain ker skayain gay and na he hum ismain itni jaldi kmyaabi haisl ker skayaain and yeh ksis b trader k liyeh assaan kaam nahain hia.

Senior Member kuldeep 555 is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep 555's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    7 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    268.2 USD
    Thanks
    lekin bhai abhi apne dekha hoga hoga to crude oil ki price kafi achi move kar gayi hai kyunki kal hi us ka inventory ka data show ho gaya hai aur wo kafi acha pada hai jisasecrude kafi up gaya hai now its current movemnt is 45.77 aur muje lagta hai ki ye 46 ko touch karega

Senior Member Fatehpuri is an unknown quantity at this point Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    456 USD
    Thanks
    if you'll tell Oil price that the oil would be this low it might say that was a joke as a result of by then everything was smart however there was a forecast that oil are thirty six usd yesterday I saw forty three usd and that i assume which will be true that shortly you'll be obtaining rock bottom oil

Member elgazawy is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158 USD
    Thanks
    sir let me talking in clear apne dekha hoga hoga to crude oil ki price kafi achi move kar gayi hai kyunki kal hi us ka inventory ka data show ho gaya hai aur wo kafi acha pada hai jisasecrude kafi up gaya hai now its current movemnt is 45.77 aur muje lagta hai ki ye 46 ko touch karega

Member nadeem66321 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem66321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.1 USD
    Thanks
    i consider that forx is the best platform for earning which help trader to build up career. but every trader should be leaning more for build up career in forex and i have take the forex for build up career.

Junior Member veeky123 is an unknown quantity at this point veeky123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.6 USD
    Thanks
    yes crude oil ka bukhat aser perta hai forex ki market me jab yah deta ata hai, last mount petrol ki rate low price per gey thi,, tu market be crude oil ki down level per gey de aur hum is ko achi tarhan sey samj key karay tu best hai, sab kay leyah,,,,

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member miro eltalkhawy is an unknown quantity at this point miro eltalkhawy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.8 USD
    Thanks
    भाषण बहुत सुंदर है और मुझे आशा है कि हर कोई इसके लिए अच्छी तरह से पढ़ता बहुत समझ और हो सकता है यह खबर भी सभी पर विचार कर आगे और कुछ सफलता और सौभाग्य का पथ के लिए मुझे और आप सब के लिए ले और सभी के लिए सफलता की कामना करता।

+ Reply to Thread