+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Time frame : The science of effective Entry and Exit

Member israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes huma anna or jannae k b experience hona chaiyie kiu k ye hamari trade pr assar dalta ha humay chaiyie k hum sa tareeqa or proper tareeqa sa trade lagayy.sai trah anna jna sa humara he faida ha or humay experience ho ga jis sa humara he faida hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to israr2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-23), Akhterp (2017-11-20), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-19), ASHOK (2017-11-26), azharahmad (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-19), Feroz (2017-11-26), fxearner (2017-11-19), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-19), munibkhan (2017-11-26), punjabpolice (2017-11-22), rehanayaz (2017-11-22), sufiyan22 (2017-11-22), yulbang111 (2017-11-20), zahid2016 (2017-11-23)

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1st you investigate those business sector starting with the high tide frames Furthermore you anticipate those business minute will be if it may be dependent upon pattern or a down pattern At that point you must of the more modest period frames with check the sconce designs Also get those straight good fortune to come in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    forexmarket mai sub say main issue ya hai k ap esbusiness mai entry aur exit point maloom krnahai jo k bohat muskil hqi.likan agr ap forexmarket mai support aur resistance line ko draw kr sakty ho tou ap forex market mai ak achi strategy bana kr trading bhe kr sakty ho. Jis say ap ki earning bhe ho gy.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is better than others because trade is profitable and
    Shayef has the only advantage in profit that you can earn a lot of money from Forex
    accept my passage

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi man . In my opinion i think that it's important to make a proper entry and exit point using our proper experience .sometimes we have to make good and quick decision and i think it's all about our knowledge which can say what to do .i think using sl and tp is professional thing but sometimes we have to make manual closing also.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    and also in the case, I think the temple is very important in every case. it is like choosing the right way to enter, you also have to choose the right time to quite your business so that you do not lose more pip

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time frame for me is the 4-hour timeframe because it is very appropriate for the strategy I am working on. I know the trend in the 4-hour time frame by means of the larger time frame that indicates the weekly.
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    the investor must determine which is the graph that best suits his strategy. In my personal case, I use frames of 1 hour, but I analyze 4 hours to get a broad view of the market. without a doubt, the technical analysis of the graphics give a great effectiveness to the operations.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,023 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    time frame bohut impotent hain trade karna ke liye agar app ney trade ki exit intry lena hai ya exit hona hai tu time frame app ko help karta hi short term mein ho ya long term mein app ko trade karney ke liye work karna hai tu time frame ko samjhna ho ga tab he kamyab ho gye app log
    of course time frames are most important for trader and i say that trader know the right market enter and exit points and trader work in market with good knowledge and experience and trader analyze the market properly and trader always update to date with forex market and trader wait for right market direction then he/she place their order in market and earn good profit with forex market

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-20)

Banned Sirwan Jamil Ali is on a distinguished road Sirwan Jamil Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    But the big time frames like FREAM today may take days to show us the trend and generate trading opportunities. I personally work on the four-hour frame and do not pay attention to any other episodes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)