+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: What I will do when 2 or three trade are in lossing position.

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up

dekhen bhai sab se pehle to hamen apne greedy factor ko control karna chahiye us ke bad jo main chez ha wo money management ha jis ki waja se hamen yee pta lagta ha k ham ne kitni lot laganai ha ur kese lagani hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kingstar is an unknown quantity at this point kingstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rules that I made, when I deprivation 2 nowadays then I had to constraint trading for a piece, because I find the disadvantage condition makes me emotionally volcanic. so I had to break trading for a time and made me unstrain, so I was console fit to test emotions asymptomatic and would also be able to cogitate cured in tell to expend a resolve in the next dealings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member clasmerry is an unknown quantity at this point clasmerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are in loss then you should sustain your trading then may be your decease convert into make and then maybe you expiration your coverall investment in your calculate but should when you signal an enjoin then you use prevent deprivation and hold realize tools then you can merchandise in this line at low seek calculate.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jnaaab g aaap neee bohaaat gaalt t ade ki haai haameee ziada se ziaxa 2 trade open kaaarni chahydd taakee haamnloss naa hoo ziada ziada trade open kaar denee see kaaafi loss hoo sAktaa haain jnaab g osiliyee behtar jai

Member A.H.M.E.D is an unknown quantity at this point A.H.M.E.D's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would prefer to reduce the size of the contracts entered into by the deal in order to continue to the end because the market fluctuations make you take the wrong decision and withdraw from the deal when it starts to go to Profit

Banned Hunterr is on a distinguished road Hunterr's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aapki trade loss main hai to aap uss time tension na le balki aap try kare ki market main thora sa apni trade ko aur space de sake aur agar aapki trade trend ke sath hai to fir aapke liye profit gain karna musqil nae hoga

Member smtrader is on a distinguished road smtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think agr tu ap k trades trend k against hen tu os wakt he close kr den qu k trend k against khara rehna boht he mushkil hota hai aor agr trend men hen tu ap thora boht wait kr sakhty hen aor recovery ho sakhti hai agr ap k balince hi tu ...
    If You Cannot Control Your Emotions:You Cannot Controle Your Money

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we fail more times and always get the loss in trading, we have to be patient and abide by the trading rules, do not be emotional so we trade without rules and without calculation, which makes us experience a margin call in a short time.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many times when i have to face losing situation, but i make sure that i must not open multiple trades at the same time in the forex trading because there is high risk and there is much more efforts are required for handling multiple trades.

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    pehly bat tu ye hia ka ap ko zeda time k liye ik loss wali trade ko open nhi rkhan chaye or dosri bat aap ko stop los suse krna chaye k aap kitna loss bardasht kr sakty hain or ik din sa zeda trade ko loss ma na rkhy close kr dein ext best entry ka sochy or ab bhi agr zeda loss nhi hai or recover hony k kuch chances hai tu lagi rehny dein nhi tu close kr dein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)