+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: What I will do when 2 or three trade are in lossing position.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by atul231 View Post
    loss aur profit to hota hi hai iss bussiness me me jo bhi isme karga isme work wo kafi acha kar lega kise bhi bussiness me loss aur profit to hota hai aur forex to sirf isse per adharit hai hum TRaDE karten hain to isme ya to losss hoga ya to profit hoga do hi cheegen hain isme loss aur profit hone
    bhai ji agar aapko apne order me loss ho raha hai to esme aapko trade ko close kardena chahiye,esme trader jetna control me rehkar aur market me ache se samajhkar kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko apne trade par control karna chahiye aur risk management ko karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-05-21), khizar1 (2018-05-22), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you two or three trade are going to loss regularly. then you should not make any further trade at that time. just wait and read the market trade situation. Learn about forex trading business and when market going to up then make another trade you will be definitely successed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adilbadsha For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhen ji esa first time nhi balky her baar hota hai. Sub se pehly to aap apna time frame set karen k aapko konse time frame per trade karna hai or konse time frame per aapko easy feel hota hai. Isi tarhan aap money management ko follow karen, risk & reward ratio ko follow karty hen to agar aapki 10 entries me se 6 entries stop loss hit karti hen or 4 take profit hit karti hen tab bhi aap faidy me rahogy. Ye money management itni important chiz hai k isky bagair aap zra sa bhi nhi reh sakty. Or agar aap isay chorh dete hen to aapka account wash hony me time nhi lagega qk tab apky pas plan nhi hoga to zra sa bhi loss apko over trading karne per majboor kardega ya phir aapko boht ziada greedy banadega. So agar 2 ya 3 trades negative jarahi hen or agar money management ko dekhty huy aap ne trade li hen to aap apny stop loss hit hony ka wait karen. Or agar money management k hisaab se nhi li to foran close karden kyun ki mazeed loss apky account ko weak kar sakta hai.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzir Shaikh For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they should use good money management system and use take profit and stop lose that help trader a lot.s in lose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taiyab For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr app Forex main trading kar raha hin tu app ko loss ho raha hain tu app thora wait karna phr app trading karn , agr app phr trading karta hain tu app thora samhj kar trading kar agr app ko dori bar or tesri bar bhi loss ho raha hain tu app forex main trading karna say phla thora wait kar la phr app trading kar agr app nay asa na kai tu app ko loss ho sakta hain

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22), qasimm (2018-05-20), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24)

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adilbadsha View Post
    Dear Friends if you first trade is in loss you are not worried. Then you just wait and read the market situation and then properly learn the business and when market up then make a trade then you will be successful.
    loss aur profit to hota hi hai iss bussiness me me jo bhi isme karga isme work wo kafi acha kar lega kise bhi bussiness me loss aur profit to hota hai aur forex to sirf isse per adharit hai hum TRaDE karten hain to isme ya to losss hoga ya to profit hoga do hi cheegen hain isme loss aur profit hone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atul231 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,471 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Baz oqat market ki halat thek nahi hoti hy oar aap ki trades loss main chali jati hain tou aap ko oar trade nahi lgani chahiye oar aap ko wait karna chahihye market ki condition ko daikhy oar sahi tarha say analysis karry pher faisla karryn kay aap ko kia karrna hy....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-21)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just wait for a time if the position until it will be back ,if it's possible then try to close the opened order one by one ,but if it's not possible then I just close every trades to manage balanced capital,and then wait for a perfect levels to open a trade and try to recover it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajmano768 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2018-05-22)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia sab se pehel baat to tpako sl lazmi lagana tha lekin agar ni lagaya to tention ni sab se pehle apna capital dekho kam hn to itno nictase kro deposit krke oske bad jo trade lagae hue hn oski analysis kro ke market trend ke against hn agar ha to opposit trade leo hgih lot ki vrna mazeed fever me lot open krdo
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-27), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-28)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is nothing much to do when trader trade iI think every trader should need to trade with proper trading plan and when they trade they should use good money management system and use take profit and stop lose that help trader a lot.s in lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)