+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Android Mt4 app is better than the MT4 of PC

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-22   02:45
    Best answer #1

Yes my dear Forex trader Mere Khayal Se Forex trading mein jo metatrader 4 hai aur kuch Android mobile ki hai aur kuch pck Hai Mere Khayal Se Jo PC se motadata for use karte hain usko to PC hi pasand hai

2015-12-10   14:20
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Actually i am having my android mobile phone, where i have installed the new MT4 app. Before that i used to trade in pc, but after trading in this android app i found it very convenient platform of trading.
    The advantage of Trading in MT4 android app are-
    1. All the necessary indicators are available like in Pc.
    2. You can have several account access from one app only.
    3. you can also have access to all news updates.
    4. Most importantly, you can carry it to anywhere and trade. Portability is the biggest advantage.
    So i advice that, if you dont have the patience to stay in front of your monitor for long time, then you can try this app out. ite very convenient and fast trading platform.
    I Have uploaded some of the screen shots which might be beneficial for you to get familiarize yourself.

The attachment
    Превью
    2017-10-21   16:41
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

Bhai ji aisa nahi hai ki meta trader 4 phone ka jada badiya ho,esme pc ka he jada badiya rehta hai aur esme aap ache se charts ko load kar sakte hai,esme aapko ache se pehle samajhna hoga aur charts par he analysis karke sahi entry trader le paata hai

2017-11-08   13:43
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji android me meta trader 4 bahut he ache se operate hota hai,esme trader ko pc par lekin meta trader use karna bahutt he jaroori hai kyunki wo esme he ache se analysis kar paata hai,esme trader ko khud esme market me sabb analysis see he kaam karna chahiye..

2018-04-26   01:23
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

I am not thinking that android mt4 is better than mt4. Android is just an apps and using this one its better to look trades and you can check live prices from it. And when you are on journey then you can check about your current trade, if you see there is profit then you can close it. With android apps you cant make analysis for your trading but using mt4 you can make better analysis to trade. Overall I think mt4 for pc is better than android mt4.

2018-09-13   22:16
    Best answer #6

mein bhi apni mostly trading mobile app k through hi kerta hun because mein aik private job kerta hun aur mein wahan per sirf moblie k through hi Forex market se in-touch rehta hun. Mgr mere khial se Computer per trading kernay ka main advantage yeh hai k hum Meta trader 4 PC mein custom indicator bhi use ker saktay

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,458 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjit.angel View Post
    Actually i am having my android mobile phone, where i have installed the new MT4 app. Before that i used to trade in pc, but after trading in this android app i found it very convenient platform of trading.

The advantage of Trading in MT4 android app are-

1. All the necessary indicators are available like in Pc.
    2. You can have several account access from one app only.
    3. you can also have access to all news updates.
    4. Most importantly, you can carry it to anywhere and trade. Portability is the biggest advantage.

So i advice that, if you dont have the patience to stay in front of your monitor for long time, then you can try this app out. ite very convenient and fast trading platform.

I Have uploaded some of the screen shots which might be beneficial for you to get familiarize yourself.

Actually I am not agree with you. Android is only for Android. If you just want to open a trade or close a trade, then you can use mobile app. Otherwise you can not analysis using mobile app. I think pc mt4 is better, Android is for only emergency .
    Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hans is an unknown quantity at this point hans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

SELLING MT4 licence

Anyone know someone interested in buying an MT4 licences ?? Or interested in buying works. Feel free to contact austin.whitmore2 skype and talk about potential buying opportunities so you can start. Price will be negotiable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 1240 is an unknown quantity at this point 1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators key mat lab nai in PC we cab use the Indicators as we like and in android app also we can do that same way but in android app there are limited indicators the market well before open the trade and also we need to do analyze the market before close the trade so i think we can't do by app it as much well by computer.

Banned tariqmahmood017 is an unknown quantity at this point tariqmahmood017's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar phone se apachi trah trdae nae krsktayye to apko b tahe hai pc se ap achi trah trade krskty ho na full options multi mediasyusytem hota hai na to ap achi trah sb dakh skrtayt ho fonesew asa momkin nae hota

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post
    That's not true I won't agree with the thread because meta trader 4 on pc is more better than android meta trader but this android platform can help is to trade in the market in many occasions but it not better than meta trader on pc.
    Dear brother it is sure that the trading in meta trader 4 on pc is more comfortable and easy as compare to the android mobile. The main and most benefit in android is we can carry any where and trade any time in any where. Basically i am using my real trading account in pc and practice in demo account is in my android mobile phone.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Junior Member mzahidnwaz is an unknown quantity at this point mzahidnwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i never used MT4 on Android so i am not in position to discuss that which one is better either MT4 android or MT4 PC version. I guess both would be better both may have some advantages and some limitations as well.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhii maine abhi tk trade nhi ki hai isi liye mujhay android apps kay barqay main kucnn nhi pta jb mai trade kroonga to mai aap ko is kay barya main zaroor btaonga kay ye best hai ya nhi hai ta kay ap bhi is ko use kr sko

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han Android ki mt4 app aik best aap hai hamay is ko zaroor use krna chaahiye is ko use krtay huay hum asaani sai trade kr sktay hain jb kay forex trading mai mt4 ki pc ki jo app hai wo itni best nhi hai isi liye mai andorid app ko prefer krta hon.

---------- Post added 07-19-2016 at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2016 at 06:10 PM ----------

nhi android aap pc ki aap sai behtr nhi hai hum android mt4 aap mai thk sai kaam nhikr sktay jb kay pc ki mt4 app mai hum thk trhan sai view kr sktay hain watch kr sktay hain trade kr sktay hain aur earn kr sktay hain

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

nhi android aap pc ki aap sai behtr nhi hai hum android mt4 aap mai thk sai kaam nhikr sktay jb kay pc ki mt4 app mai hum thk trhan sai view kr sktay hain watch kr sktay hain trade kr sktay hain aur earn kr sktay hain

Junior Member mzahidnwaz is an unknown quantity at this point mzahidnwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i m using MT4 on PC and have not yet used MT4 android so i can not tell that which one is better but i would say it is more easy if we use MT4 on PC as we can do every everything more easily as compared to that of android version.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mzahidnwaz For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Junior Member almi is an unknown quantity at this point almi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend i think that meta trader on android is moor better then pc because is easly and you can access to the news

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almi For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast