+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: SL TP Don't work properly

Member Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151 is a splendid one to behold Amir151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never had face such problem in insta forex trading platfrom you can trade smoothly in insta platfrom .Your problem me creat by your calculation of spread for buy you count pair sell price and in sell you count pair buy price . Some forex broker platfrom is sutible for using SL and TP ,So open account with regulated broker .( insta forex)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amir151 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-23), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-11), FM1881 (2018-09-17), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-11), SA148P (2018-09-11), Unregistered (1)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I never had face such problem in insta forex trading platfrom you can trade smoothly in insta platfrom .Your problem me creat by your calculation of spread for buy you count pair sell price and in sell you count pair buy price . Some forex broker platfrom is sutible for using SL and TP ,So open account with regulated broker .( insta forex)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member forexxxx is on a distinguished road forexxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Last edited by forexxxx; 2015-12-16 at 02:27 PM.
    I LOVE FORUM INDIAALL IS WELLI LOVE INSTA FOREX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexxxx For This Useful Post:

ramjan ali (2016-01-01)

Member orni308 is an unknown quantity at this point orni308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never had issues like these, it has always worked i dont think such could rise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to orni308 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ramjan ali is on a distinguished road ramjan ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Post SL TP Don't work properly

Stop loss (SL) do not work properly. Sometimes market run over from my SL or TP but did not cut down. I don't know whats the problem. Technical or manual problem.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ramjan ali For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21