+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Real boost from 1000$ to 10000$ with analytics

Hybrid View

Junior Member Lisaprofi is an unknown quantity at this point Lisaprofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Real boost from 1000$ to 10000$ with analytics

Recently I was surfing one serious forum and found a strongly motivated post of one trader. Oh, this macho is on the top of his gender superiority and is full of adrenaline.
    In this post, the show off muchacho promised to turn a 1 000 backs into 10 000 by trading forex. I guess he expected to impress a hundred of girls with such a dope speach.
    You know what... I've seen a lot of these chatterboxes (as well as most of them just disappeared after such an announcement). And... Hell with it! i'm in!
    I decided to do the trick of online changing. Im sure, Ill show much more interesting results.
    Moreover, to have everything clean, I opened a brand new trading account by the same broker as this guy has. Ill get an ECN account as its the most reliable one with the leverage 1: 100. Well, the rest Ill describe in my posts. Ive already deposited into my account (check all necessary screens out below).
    So, let's go dancing tango, waltz, salsa, whatever, for the results. Ready, steady go to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaprofi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi everyone! Congratulate me with the first trading session with gaining money.
    The basis is the cable, Brent, DAX, the lots 0.05 are all timelimited.
    I tried to trade the cable on flat but missed the boundaries. I did not like the pound in December, its kinda frozen - no way, thx. My total is minus 8.95 on tries.
    Brent - the forecast was right, there was a clear sale, but I was out of limits and I had to close with minus 4.00. And it went down and quit deep down like 100dollars)). Anyway, I wont close the deal until it's expired.
    DAX is interesting but risky, and it hasnt gone well. I relied on bulls, 2 openings and total is 40.01, there were signals on bears as well but I did not take it yet.
    So, the result of the day is 23.07 - not so much. I traded only pairs at the very beggining and Im going to try contracts on difference. They are not so cool though but why not?))

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisaprofi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK has a reputation beyond repute SDK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,161 Times in 16,299 Posts
    Aj ka market ka Rujhaan: Bullish

Resistance aur Support points bhi news par inhasaar karte hain

Trading karne se pehle indicators ko achay se dekhen aur phir faisla karen ke trade kis category main karni hai

Hamesha sabar se kaam lein aur acha profit hasil karen

Forex trading main ao aur ameer bano

Ap achay se kaam karen ge to acha bonus aur acha profit hasil kar sakein ge

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SDK For This Useful Post:

Shah6498 (2020-10-24)

Banned RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK has a reputation beyond repute RYK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,046 Times in 13,631 Posts
    forex tradimg me hm do terha ki trading krty hai ya hm log upper ki trade lagaty hai ya nechy ki trade lagaty hai aghr hm log trading market ko samj k kary ya news ko dekh kr trading kary tw achy paise kma sakty hai verna aghr hm tuky sy trading kary gy tw phir paise kamae ki umeed km hai is liye hmy market ko achy sy samj k trading krni chayie

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RYK For This Useful Post:

Shah6498 (2020-10-24)

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not understanding your post and what is the purpose of your post. Why you have shared this screen shots here. please narrate. Is it real account or it is the bonus gained fro the any site.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sdcfesco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi everyone!

I hasten to inform you that the trading is going on and there is some profit. But I see that under the DAX30 my system still wants corrections. As I cant manage to keep the order long enough. Ill try exectly with it because it has good volatility. Nevertheless, the balance is gained and this is the result. There are hopes that the slight tuning will be completed successfully. Then, next week, I will manage to earn 100 points at the closing of the trade on the DAX, but if not, so - let's come back to the traditional one. And so far - kiss ya in your cheeks!

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sdcfesco View Post
    I am not understanding your post and what is the purpose of your post. Why you have shared this screen shots here. please narrate. Is it real account or it is the bonus gained fro the any site.
    It's a real account, of course.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaprofi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So, another week passed by. Lets sum up the result. I start understanding DAX30 and gaining my experience. I guess with my thousand I need to take lot of 0.05-0.1 for the intraday. And if Im gonna work all night long with swap - even less. I think that next week Im gonna keep up to 10100 as it bounced from 50.00. Oh, I took one friend of mine - the Yen. She doesnt let me down but anyway, for the great boost, DAX30 is better. So, I have 38,4% of gain. Hope, Ill get doubled to the beginning of the New Year. C ya, collegues!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaprofi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey everyone!
    Total for this week. As I said last time, the main plan for this week has been focused on the DAX30, which gave me the signal to the south. Far aim was pointed to unrealistic 10100. And major oscillations were in the corridor between 50.0 and 23.6. The trading session on the 21st, with getting 3 signals from different time frames, was taken with Sell from 10743, at 0.1 lot. Which was closed at the stop level at the turn at 10705. In this case I found that a turn signal was false and I corrected the trading strategy again. The profit is 104 dollars.
    Then, again, three signals worked in sync and I took Sell again on 10616.2 with 0.1 lot. This position worked out false signals better and was closed when cler turn on 10545 took place. Although I didnt get the maximum of 10400. Moreover, under the old settings of trading strategy, Stop worked at 10495. So, now Im kinda in meditations which version to keep =))
    After that, the trading strategy gave me the signals on purchase, but as trend of bigger time frames was clearly bearish, I didnt go against it. And now, we have again the situation for sales, and this is what I'll do when holidays are over.
    Totally, I have the excess of 1714.20, if it is boosted or not - it is debatable, but aggressive enough for sure, and most importantly not lossing.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaprofi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisaprofi View Post
    Recently I was surfing one serious forum and found a strongly motivated post of one trader. Oh, this macho is on the top of his gender superiority and is full of adrenaline.
    In this post, the show off muchacho promised to turn a 1 000 backs into 10 000 by trading forex. I guess he expected to impress a hundred of girls with such a dope speach.
    You know what... I've seen a lot of these chatterboxes (as well as most of them just disappeared after such an announcement). And... Hell with it! i'm in!
    I decided to do the trick of online changing. Im sure, Ill show much more interesting results.
    Moreover, to have everything clean, I opened a brand new trading account by the same broker as this guy has. Ill get an ECN account as its the most reliable one with the leverage 1: 100. Well, the rest Ill describe in my posts. Ive already deposited into my account (check all necessary screens out below).
    So, let's go dancing tango, waltz, salsa, whatever, for the results. Ready, steady go to trade

my dear friend you in this thread very effectively describe the ideas and experiences of forex trading that you have in your trades and in your thread there is so much for the other members of the forex market and i suggest to other to follow you for learning about forex trading

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rehman12 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi to all the traders who monitor us! How did you spend your holidays, was turkey good enough for you? Fine.
    As for me, I only care of trading. As I planned, despite my temptations, I doubled my balance by the end of the year, and that's my victory. All that happened because DAX30 reached 10100 as I predicted. Of course, I could avail even better, but that's not my style. Now scenario is less transparent but my working version is a pullback to 10500-10600. We'll see what happens next, if it is triangle either a rising channel. As for me, I am careful about conclusions and wish you were too.

Happy holidays, xo xo, I will fly to Milano sales.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisaprofi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast