+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo mein success aur Real mein nakami Ka reason kya?? Some Successful traders Tips,

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    reason is different psychology when you have different psychology your result will be different ultimately so this is a very big problem and in the live trading account the fear of losing real money can not work the trader as they work in the demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Mominku2015 is an unknown quantity at this point Mominku2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Test bill can be prosperous using hefty value along with positions are produced by the willing awareness mainly because it can be true nevertheless while assess for you to test throughout true bill there isn't of cash along with reluctant involving decline creates men decline while to view along with smaller earnings lower involving positions are generally key involving decline

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Principle amount a few provided myself to know in which my own investing up to now there is simply no perseverance with the targeted each day, thus Now I'm investing will not but at any time pleased and also desire to business to get a income. With all the everyday targeted, it could peaceful myself not necessarily the particular purchase in the event the targeted continues to be attained

---------- Post added 01-08-2016 at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-07-2016 at 11:45 AM ----------

Producing funds is not actually effortless and it's really not necessarily as a result normal with inside Forex when you understand 92 % with the folks drop funds. We've a fantastic treatment our own human brain thus we need to confront server damage here is the principal diverse inside genuine.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Principle amount a few provided myself to know in which my own investing up to now there is simply no perseverance with the targeted each day, thus Now i'm investing can but by no means pleased and also desire to business to get a income. With all the everyday targeted, it could peaceful myself not necessarily the particular purchase in the event the event the targeted continues to be attained

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Principle amount a few provided myself to know in which my own investing up to now there is simply no perseverance with the targeted each day, thus Now I'm investing will not but at any time pleased and also desire to business to get a income. With all the everyday targeted, it could peaceful myself not necessarily the particular purchase to be attained

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

I do believe the particular trial and also genuine industry movements has been sama. cuma the issues when we have been more stimulating Mindsets trial of course, if inside genuine us all a lot more anxious we all constantly consider anxiety about shedding resources our own. Whilst inside investing there should be flossy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mustafa1010 is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafa1010's Avatar
    Thanks
    Demo account meain keya he ke hum lalach nahin karte real meain hum lalach ke chakar meain maar kha ja tein heain esleye humaen koe faida nahein hota experince behi hona chaheye

Member hs123 is an unknown quantity at this point hs123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    Learning and training on the demo account is extremely important to gain the experience that lead to the big gains

thanks

Senior Member jhorad is an unknown quantity at this point jhorad's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo ke trading main ap logo ko es liye sucess hoti hai ke ap ke es main investment bht he achi hoti hai es liye main main ap logo ko bht zida sucess hoti hai or real main hum log bht kam investment se trading ko start krte hain es liye fail ho jatie hain real main ,

Junior Member Mominku2015 is an unknown quantity at this point Mominku2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think your test along with true market place activity ended up being sama. cuma their troubles in case were more challenging. Therapy test if throughout true people additional stressed many of us often feel nervous about sacrificing cash each of our. although throughout exchanging there needs to be flossy.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the demo and real market movement was sama.cuma its problems if we are more relaxed Psikology demo and if in real us more tense we always think fear of losing funds our.whereas in trading there must be lossnya,

Junior Member yasir ysc is an unknown quantity at this point yasir ysc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account say hum experience hasil kartay hain demo forex main buhat acha matlab experience ke ley ak zabardasd account hoti hain jess say log ak tajrooba hael karke per acha treading karte hain

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we mistakenlyy think that success is a matter of time and gredd but actually success is depended on our experience and our effort in this market.the more experienced you are the more successful you will be.

Senior Member jhorad is an unknown quantity at this point jhorad's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han forex ke trading main demo ke trading bht he best trading hai es per traidng kr ke ap logo ko kafi pata chalta hai ke forex ke traidng hoti kese hai es liye demo ke traidng bht he best hai enaring ke liye bhe or lenring ke liye bhe es liye demo per zida se zida time do ap log trading main,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)