+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo mein success aur Real mein nakami Ka reason kya?? Some Successful traders Tips,

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesay demo real me fark zror howa karta hota hai lekin itna b nahi k hum fark na kar sake apnay trading k tajurbay baray or kam ko karnay baray so is liye jesay b ho sake apnay kam ka khyal rakhtay howe kuch naya or something acha kiya kare toh he behtery howa karti hoti hai yaha pay he sub kam kar lena hotay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karim2016 is an unknown quantity at this point karim2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For all of its numbers, charts and ratios, trading is more art than science. Just as in artistic endeavors, there is talent involved, but talent will only take you so far. The best traders hone their skills through practice and discipline. They perform self analysis to see what drives their trades and learn how to keep fear and greed out of the equation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason why forex trader lose money in the real market while they on a very good amount of money in the demo market and in the contest it is only because of the emotional involved in the real market and if they have a good control over their emotion than the result will be almost same

Senior Member zulkarnain is an unknown quantity at this point zulkarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have different psychology your result will be different ultimately. So this is a very big problem. If you want to make money in the forex market than you must have the psychological balance and keep it up to date to make money. Making money is not so easy and it is not so common in the forex market as you know 95 percent.

Banned OM PRAKASH MISHRA is an unknown quantity at this point OM PRAKASH MISHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    this post is one of the best post i ever read in this forum. such kind of information giving post are always beneficial for everyone. as it gives a lot of information to all of us to trade well and makes us disciplined while trading. and demo account are far different from the real acount...here in the main real account your simple mistake leads you to wrong zone..demo account are good for practice for everyone.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayal se forex trading me demo me success or real me fail is k main reson hey ki real account me trading hum dare k trading kar te hey is jada trar trader loss me jata hey , or demo risk free hoke hum trading kar te hey , is demo account me jada tar trader successful hote hey , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae lo hamare pas demo me bhut jayada hi equity hoti hai jiss eki hamko agar lloss bhi hota hai to ham esko bhut jayada hi ache s ecountrol kar sakte hai but hamra real ac me bhut jayada hi kam equity hoti hai jiss eki hamko bhut jayada hi fayada ho skat hai ahmko esko bhut jayda hi sochan chaiye

Senior Member zulkarnain is an unknown quantity at this point zulkarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account every one has fearless trading and that is the main advantages of getting better results and in the live trading account the fear of losing real money can not work the trader as they work

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ap nay bilkul sahe kaha hy demo aor real life may zameen asman ka diffrence hota hay aor i think bohut sat traders reasons ke unawearness k waja say discourage hoty hy but i think agar log real may be mehnat say kam karay ,,emotions ko ignore karay aor greed ko ressecieve karay to may be real may be same result ayaga

Member hmallia is an unknown quantity at this point hmallia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even the same thing happened to me, I made good profit in demo but when I start real trading I face loss, then I realize due to higher margin money available in demo I do averaging in each fall but in real it is not possible due to less margin available. So now days I am trading with very low quantity to protect my margin in real and to avoid loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)