+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 109 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo mein success aur Real mein nakami Ka reason kya?? Some Successful traders Tips,

Member ashish66kumar is an unknown quantity at this point ashish66kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bhai log jaisa ki hum log jante hai ki demo trading aur real me jamin aur asaman ka furk hota hai kyiki demo me trader bindas khelta hai jabki real me aisa kuch bhi nahi hota hai kyoki ka bhi - kabhi aisa bhi to hita hai ki trader k pass kabhi kabhi kam balence hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the major reasons why traders who tend to do well in demo trading fail in real life trading is because they are fearless when trading demo accounts but usually panic at the slightest sign of danger when trading a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitesh_2262h is an unknown quantity at this point hitesh_2262h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear All

Demo is Demo. Hum demo me trade karte hai to Equity Double Triple kar dete hai ek hi din mein. But Real me possible nahi hai. becouse Demo mein Na koi tension aur paisa jane ka khatra. usme aap trade nikal bhi deto ho aur against bhi trade rakh dete ho.

Senior Member vicky007 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ham sab demo account me is liye nakami hasil krty hain kiu k ham demo account me dil khol k trade krty hain jis my hame risk ki koi be prwa ni hoti jab k real account my hame risk free trade k pta he ni hota isi liye ham is my loss zaida hota hy.

Member AaryanAkib is an unknown quantity at this point AaryanAkib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every traders need confident in trading. When we work in demo, we must need to know how to trading successfully. when we work perfectly in demo, we don't need to overconfident. It's have bad effect when we work in real. So when we work in demo, we have confident, but don't have overconfident. when we do overconfident we must not success in real.

Member jasvinder is an unknown quantity at this point jasvinder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iqbal singh View Post
    dear i feel that in demo account each one has worryless mercantilism which is that the main blessings of recuperating results and within the live mercantilism account the fear of losing real cash cannot work the bargainer as they add the demo account
    brother mujhe lgta hai ki hum jbh bhi demo trading krte hai toh bina dar ke krte hai jisse hmara trade 90% success ho jata hai lekin hum jbh bhi real mai trading krte hai toh hum apne emotions ko control nhi kr paate jisse hum loss mai chle jaate h. muijhe to yehi reason lgta hai.

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhae log esi bat nai hai hamko bhut jayad hi sikhne ko milta hai hamko bhut jayad hi ache sesamjh lena chhaiye bah eloga ki hamko bhut jayad hi ebn bato ko samjh lena chhaiye jsire ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad hosaka hai. ha hamko bhut jayad sucses mil saki hai but hamko dhyan den cchhaiye

Member iqbal singh is an unknown quantity at this point iqbal singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i feel that in demo account each one has worryless mercantilism which is that the main blessings of recuperating results and within the live mercantilism account the fear of losing real cash cannot work the bargainer as they add the demo account

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ObaFX View Post
    the major difference between trading a demo account and a real life account is just the trading psychology, in that when trading with real money we tend to get very emotional since real money is involved and most of the times we tend to have spent the profit we are expecting from the market even before making it
    Yes, I quite agree with your opinion because what distinguishes a real account and a demo account is in Psikology if in a real account our emotions tend to be tense because we are afraid of losing unlike in the demo account we are more relaxed, and none fear losing

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the major difference between trading a demo account and a real life account is just the trading psychology, in that when trading with real money we tend to get very emotional since real money is involved and most of the times we tend to have spent the profit we are expecting from the market even before making it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 109 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)