+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 109 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo mein success aur Real mein nakami Ka reason kya?? Some Successful traders Tips,

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Totally agree with you my brother demo mai bnda teshion free kaam krta hai bt real wale mai Wo teshion mai aa jata hai or paiso ka lalach krta hai or Jldi baji krta hai jra se loss mai jate hi trade ko cut kr deta hai jo bhot jada loss kr deti hai apko real mai bhi vese hi trading krni hai Jese demo mai krte the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumit981 For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-08-19)

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo trading is the first step for all trader especially for beginner, demo trading is a great way to increasing skill and improve knowledge. you should use demo trading for practice at least 3 months before investing money on forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here we could valuate the the fear of loss many traders have the fear of loss in this trading business because when the traders open any trading position in demo account they get the profit and when they open the trading position in real they get the loss.

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your advice that is very nice tips to know about forex so iwill teach it to have some information from you thank's very much for your advice for all trader and beginer trader

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account me aap kitani bhi practice kar lete hai magar jab aap real account me trading karne aate hai to aapko apna real money loss hone ka fear hota hai, Main to samjhti hu ki Real account me humen starting me low risk ke sath trading karni chahiye kyoki real account me psychological pressure hota hai.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are say the right and i am agree with your thinking. In my thinking that you work the real account with complete planning and patience. so that you are see it that your earning is regular and you are success full trade in the real and demo account. we can say patience and forex knowledge isa very important for regular earning.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    demo and real me kafi diffrent hota he kai bar trader demo me lose kr jate hein and age ja kar real me unko nakamjabi face krni chahie isme koi shak nhi he forex me aap agar chahe to hardwork and knwledge ke sath success jarur ho skte hein
    Bhai demo account aur real account mein bahut jayda fark to hota hai, lekin main samjhata hoon aap tab tak safal nahi honge jab tak ki aap demo account par achi tarah se practice nahi kar lete hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo and real me kafi diffrent hota he kai bar trader demo me lose kr jate hein and age ja kar real me unko nakamjabi face krni chahie isme koi shak nhi he forex me aap agar chahe to hardwork and knwledge ke sath success jarur ho skte hein

Member asher ilyas is on a distinguished road asher ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear iski simmple c waja ye hai k jab hm demo se real ki traf aty hai tw hum stragoty per gor ni kerty or be prwah ho ker kam kerty hai demo per hm any reason ksi los k dur k bgair kam kerty hai or real real hota hai

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are trading in the demo account you will trade without fear of loss and you will get the profit in this trading business with demo account and when you open any trade in the real account you could make any mistake due to fear of loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 109 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)